Questions & Comments

Administration

Administrator
Mar 24, 2002
Montreal
If you do not wish to post your question or complaints in these forums, you may send an email to robocrawl at canadiancontent.net. We encourage users to post in these forums which will help others with their questions regarding our spider and it's standards.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
I have a problem. When I do not log in I can surf all the forums hassle free.

However when I log in and try to go to diferent forums I get a blank white screen with a one inch light grey bar at top. The browser (ie6) says done. This never happens if I do not log in however.

It also forces me to close browser clear cookies before I can sign in and post. but the minute after I post from being signed in and click on another topic (while being signed in) I get the blank screen again. This site and Canada kicks ass forums are the two only chat boards I have problems with.

I would appreciate any advice.

I have shaw extreme speed (T1 equilivant), running XP Pro, 1024 ram, 128 mb ati radeon,2600 p4, macafee security suite 7 (with virus scan, firewall, anti spam, quick clean etc)

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hi! no1important

In all the times I've visited .... all the graphics and functions worked rather fine.

It must be your browser .... but, I don't think it is a problem which originates from this forum or site.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I logged out and could not reproduce the error. It may be your proxy is only allowing you to download "partial content" and not giving enough to download and create the page from the HTML code.

However, that is unlikely. The most likely scenario is your ISP is not sending anything back, but still likely a proxy problem.

Like I said, I am unable to reproduce the error, but I know that I experience it ALL the time at CanadaKA whether I'm logged in or out. :\

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Anyone else getting this when you click on a thread? or is it just me?

phpBB : Critical Error

Error clearing sessions table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1034 Incorrect key file for table 'forums_sessions'; try to repair it

DELETE FROM forums_sessions WHERE session_time < 1134192489 AND session_id <> '6063d32925670dd96b60759bc1e9a842'

Line : 306
File : sessions.php

I am running mozilla firefox 1.5 and the deerpark firefox 1.5 and I get that with both, not always but its happened a few times tonight. Any idea why? Could it be my browser settings? If it is my browser settings how would I fix it?

I am going to try this site with Konqueror and see if it still happens.

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
I am running mozilla firefox 1.5 and the deerpark firefox 1.5 and I get that with both, not always but its happened a few times tonight. Any idea why? Could it be my browser settings? If it is my browser settings how would I fix it?

I am going to try this site with Konqueror and see if it still happens.Getting it with Konqueror as well, even when I emulate it to convince sites it is IE, Netscape or Mozilla. Strange.

:hal I have no idea what your trying to say no1, but I offer you my full emotional support. :lol:

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
You ever see that movie Zoolander - "the files are in the computer!"?? That's totally me. :lol: I can't even change my bloody avatar for goodness sake. Glad to see you got your Firezilla and mofox working, no1. :?

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
I updated some extensions and themes so they are compliant with the new firefox 1.5 and it seemed to fix things. Even got side scrollers back. So I am happy.