Taliban attack on school leaves 141 dead

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Can there be ant justification for killing kids????

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Two different things Boomer. Maybe if you could read.....you could see that...

No Jaun, if English was your first language I would be jumping all over you for the "if you could read" comment.

More gifts of peace and love from the heretics of the religion that claims those traits as some of their tenants. The heretics are constantly sending messages of peace and love in this way. No wonder why Australia is hesitant to take more immigrants from any Muslim nation. The sent a message to 135 students yesterday in Pakistan.

Yeah, that was sad..

8-hour Pakistan school siege ends; 132 kids among 141 dead

It just confirms what I have been saying.. Canada, The USA, The UK and Australia must deny immigration from countries that support this kind of terrorism. Middle Eastern countries mostly.

...but if it is your first language.. then I guess it's YOU that need to go back to ESL. ;) :lol:

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Ive ridden in transit with muslims damn near every day for five years. Nothing happened.

Also, these extremist groups tend to kill far more fellow muslims than any other groups. You dont see the families of those victims converting to something else as a result of it.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
No Boomer. The School siege was different from the Cafe siege......Two similar but different happenings...

You need to go back to ESL or read again what I posted..

WOW, a whole new thread for something already being talked about here..

BREAKING :: 'Islamists' take hostages in Sydney cafe siege - Page 8

Ive ridden in transit with muslims damn near every day for five years. Nothing happened.

Also, these extremist groups tend to kill far more fellow muslims than any other groups. You dont see the families of those victims converting to something else as a result of it.

OK so what would you do like this:

Illridewithyou - Stands Up To Racism And Bigotry

But for Canada.. :canada:

What would you say??