The halloween theme is live


Andem
+2
#1  Top Rated Post
Thanks to shadowshiv for reminding me.

You can select the Halloween theme from the "Settings" menu beside the search box!
 
SLM
+1
#2
Halloween rocks, so thanks to both of you!
 
spaminator
#3
thanks.

speaking of halloween theme. **** yeah!

halloween theme remix - YouTube (external - login to view)
Last edited by spaminator; Oct 27th, 2014 at 07:47 AM..
 
spaminator
#4
tubular bells remix - YouTube (external - login to view)
 
shadowshiv
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by AndemView Post

Thanks to shadowshiv for reminding me.

You can select the Halloween theme from the "Settings" menu beside the search box!



You're welcome, Chris.


Do you think it would be possible to leave it up for a couple of weeks past Halloween? Since it's so close to Halloween, we could still have the "vibe" going for a little while.
 
gopher
+2
#6
Halloween theme looks real kool!



 
shadowshiv
+1
#7
I like this one and the Christmas one. We need more ones related to holidays, but I think Chris is too busy right now to create more (Thanksgiving, Canada Day/Independence Day, Easter, that sort of thing).
 
gopher
+1
#8
A Christmas theme would be aces!

Let's hope one is included - will add much to the forum.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#9
I'll be rolling down to the American Shakespeare Center to see Macbeth on Halloween. Should be a blast.
 
gopher
+1
#10
Now that Halloween is over, I've gone back to using the Classic theme for my background.

Gonna miss the Holiday theme - it sure makes CC more attractive & fun!
 
spaminator
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Now that Halloween is over, I've gone back to using the Classic theme for my background.

Gonna miss the Holiday theme - it sure makes CC more attractive & fun!

yeah, I have gone back to the previous theme. I hope there will be more themes to come.
 
Andem
+2
#12
The Christmas theme is now live!
 
spaminator
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by AndemView Post

The Christmas theme is now live!

thanks.
 
gopher
+1
#14
Nice!
 
spaminator
#15
before we start using the Christmas theme, how about a remembrance day theme?
 
gopher
+1
#16
one thing I notice is that with the Christmas theme, even the greenies are in red - hopefully, I won't make the mistake of giving anyone a reddie when I intend to give a greeenie!
 
shadowshiv
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

before we start using the Christmas theme, how about a remembrance day theme?





It takes a lot to make a Theme, and I think that Andem is very busy at the moment. Even if he wasn't, I think it would take more time than he would have before Remembrance Day comes upon us, and the quality of the Theme would suffer.

 
spaminator
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post


It takes a lot to make a Theme, and I think that Andem is very busy at the moment. Even if he wasn't, I think it would take more time than he would have before Remembrance Day comes upon us, and the quality of the Theme would suffer.

perhaps next remembrance day.

 

Similar Threads

6
Halloween Theme
by Andem | Nov 4th, 2010
no new posts