The halloween theme is live

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Thanks to shadowshiv for reminding me.

You can select the Halloween theme from the "Settings" menu beside the search box!

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Thanks to shadowshiv for reminding me.

You can select the Halloween theme from the "Settings" menu beside the search box!

You're welcome, Chris.:)

Do you think it would be possible to leave it up for a couple of weeks past Halloween? Since it's so close to Halloween, we could still have the "vibe" going for a little while.:)

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I like this one and the Christmas one. We need more ones related to holidays, but I think Chris is too busy right now to create more (Thanksgiving, Canada Day/Independence Day, Easter, that sort of thing).

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Now that Halloween is over, I've gone back to using the Classic theme for my background.

Gonna miss the Holiday theme - it sure makes CC more attractive & fun! :)

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Now that Halloween is over, I've gone back to using the Classic theme for my background.

Gonna miss the Holiday theme - it sure makes CC more attractive & fun! :)
yeah, I have gone back to the previous theme. I hope there will be more themes to come. :) :cool:

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
before we start using the Christmas theme, how about a remembrance day theme? :) :cool:

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
one thing I notice is that with the Christmas theme, even the greenies are in red - hopefully, I won't make the mistake of giving anyone a reddie when I intend to give a greeenie!

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
before we start using the Christmas theme, how about a remembrance day theme? :) :cool:

It takes a lot to make a Theme, and I think that Andem is very busy at the moment. Even if he wasn't, I think it would take more time than he would have before Remembrance Day comes upon us, and the quality of the Theme would suffer.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
It takes a lot to make a Theme, and I think that Andem is very busy at the moment. Even if he wasn't, I think it would take more time than he would have before Remembrance Day comes upon us, and the quality of the Theme would suffer.
perhaps next remembrance day. :) :cool: