Customer service

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I just spent almost two hours on the phone with Apple tech support regarding a problem I was having with six year old ipod. The lady who was helping me was very patient and knowledgeable and stayed with me the whole time as we tried different things until the problem was resolved. I would never get that kind of help from the gubmint.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I just spent almost two hours on the phone with Apple tech support regarding a problem I was having with six year old ipod. The lady who was helping me was very patient and knowledgeable and stayed with me the whole time as we tried different things until the problem was resolved. I would never get that kind of help from the gubmint.
Apple techies have training to deal with special-needs customers.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

And yet you intend to return that same gubmint to power.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Cuz the other idiots want to make the gubmint bigger.

So you agree with me that all the running parties are idiots. The encumbant idiots would be the better choice in this case simply because they would not have to waste millions on air travel introducing themselves to the world and they all ready know the various portfolios.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
So you agree with me that all the running parties are idiots. The encumbant idiots would be the better choice in this case simply because they would not have to waste millions on air travel introducing themselves to the world and they all ready know the various portfolios.
You learn quickly, grasshopper.