KFC to sell Marijuana in Colorado outlets.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Kentucky Fried Brains:

In the state of Colorado, marijuana dispensaries are big business – earning some retailers nearly $1 million per year.
Those numbers were so appealing to the KFC Corporation, they decided to incorporate a marijuana dispensary with their Colorado franchise restaurants.
Franchisees have the opportunity to expand into the business for an additional $35,000 setup fee.

The KFC Corporation was approved on February 3, 2015 for their Marijuana Retail Recreational Pot / Medical Marijuana Occupational Business License.
Currently, 42 of the nearly 100 KFC franchises in the state of Colorado have added this “option” to their menu.

KFC Gets Occupational Business License To Sell Marijuana In Colorado Restaurants

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You moving to Colorado?? :lol:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Reminds me of a line in the movie Nebraska with Bruce Dern when Dern's characters son is talking to the bogus magazine sales lady about Derns' thinking he was a million dollar winner. The lady asks if the old man has dementia if I recall,,,and the son says no, he just believes what people tell him. The lady replies, that's too bad. Can't believe half the sh*t ye hear these days.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Kentucky Fried Brains:

In the state of Colorado, marijuana dispensaries are big business – earning some retailers nearly $1 million per year.
Those numbers were so appealing to the KFC Corporation, they decided to incorporate a marijuana dispensary with their Colorado franchise restaurants.
Franchisees have the opportunity to expand into the business for an additional $35,000 setup fee.

The KFC Corporation was approved on February 3, 2015 for their Marijuana Retail Recreational Pot / Medical Marijuana Occupational Business License.
Currently, 42 of the nearly 100 KFC franchises in the state of Colorado have added this “option” to their menu.

KFC Gets Occupational Business License To Sell Marijuana In Colorado Restaurants

They may as well, their chicken is no f**King good!