Why the west hates Iran

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Iranian Billionaire Businessman Executed Over $2.6bn Bank Fraud
By: Blacklistednews

An Iranian businessman accused of orchestrating the largest fraud in the country's history by swindling $2.6bn (£1.5bn) from banks has been hanged, state television reported. Mahafarid Amir Khosravi, also known as Amir Mansour Aria, was executed at Evin prison, north of the capital Tehran.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

An Iranian businessman accused of orchestrating the largest fraud in the country's history by swindling $2.6bn (£1.5bn) from banks has been hanged, state television reported. Mahafarid Amir Khosravi, also known as Amir Mansour Aria, was executed at Evin prison, north of the capital Tehran.
There are planes leaving every day. Feel free.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Feel free, hahaha, like you eh. 2.6 billion fraud gets you hung in Iran but applauded in the west. Maybe we ain't in the mythical west anymore TB.http://forums.canadiancontent.net/images/icons/icon7.gif
You made it clear you like Iran better. So, what's stopping you? I'll stay here, for all the problems.

In case you ain't noticed, I'm getting a little tired of your constant bellyaching, without EVER proposing a single solution.

My boot camp squadron's motto was "Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way." I figure Option 3 is best for y'all.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
You made it clear you like Iran better. So, what's stopping you? I'll stay here, for all the problems.

In case you ain't noticed, I'm getting a little tired of your constant bellyaching, without EVER proposing a single solution.

My boot camp squadron's motto was "Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way." I figure Option 3 is best for y'all.

When I get tired I have a nap. Did they forget to tell you that? I like Irans vermin control program better than that of the nominally free west's pathetic two tiered corrupt judicial system. You and your little dog stay in the West Dorothy where it's safe and the sun shines everyday, idiot. insert smile

PS; ask your supervisor to help you write better b ullsh it or study some of the experts here at triple C.

There are not many people in the west that hate Iran. What we hate is the repressive theocracy that ruins the country.

All the major networks hate Iran. The alleged repressive theocracy hasn't ruined Iran a tiny fraction as much as the Wests wealthy theocracy of paper dollars.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
When I get tired I have a nap. Did they forget to tell you that? I like Irans vermin control program better than that of the nominally free west's pathetic two tiered corrupt judicial system. You and your little dog stay in the West Dorothy where it's safe and the sun shines everyday, idiot. insert smile

PS; ask your supervisor to help you write better b ullsh it or study some of the experts here at triple C.

All the major networks hate Iran. The alleged repressive theocracy hasn't ruined Iran a tiny fraction as much as the Wests wealthy theocracy of paper dollars.
Bye-bye. Write if you get work. Or don't. Just go away.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Actually you have made it clear that you don't read well. I prefer Iran's proper handling of murdering criminals while you are seemingly happy with Western bankers who steal your lunch.
Ain't stolen my lunch. I just keep getting richer and richer. So, bon voyage! Give my best to Khameini.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Ain't stolen my lunch. I just keep getting richer and richer. So, bon voyage! Give my best to Khameini.

He aint goin any where....he'll just bitch and whine about his boogey men. It's what he has been doing for years and years. Same shyte, same pile.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

I happen to think this is a good thing. We should have hung or shot all the bank execs in North America that orchestrated the $1.5 trillion bank fraud perpetrated on the citizens of Canada and the US.

Actually they stole your lunch, dinner and apparently your intelligence and balls too. You got ripped off by AIG and Morgon-Stanley ect to the tune of 1 trillion bucks all with the help of their accomplices in govt. Maybe you do not have the acumen to understand what happened or don't care about millions of your countrymen losing everything they worked for because your govt decided the corporations were far more important that the citizens.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I happen to think this is a good thing. We should have hung or shot all the bank execs in North America that orchestrated the $1.5 trillion bank fraud perpetrated on the citizens of Canada and the US.

Actually they stole your lunch, dinner and apparently your intelligence and balls too. You got ripped off by AIG and Morgon-Stanley ect to the tune of 1 trillion bucks all with the help of their accomplices in govt. Maybe you do not have the acumen to understand what happened or don't care about millions of your countrymen losing everything they worked for because your govt decided the corporations were far more important that the citizens.
Ironically, I'm the one who has actually proposed a death-penalty regime that would have executed most of those executives. Difference being mine actually had some thought behind it, rather than your string-the-bastards-up, lynch-mob mentality.

You too can catch a flight to Tehran any time you think that symbolically lynching one fraudster makes everything OK.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Ironically, I'm the one who has actually proposed a death-penalty regime that would have executed most of those executives. Difference being mine actually had some thought behind it, rather than your string-the-bastards-up, lynch-mob mentality.

You too can catch a flight to Tehran any time you think that symbolically lynching one fraudster makes everything OK.

I think it is a good start. I would like to see a lot more follow starting with banksters and politicians.

My flight to Tehran along with other stops in the middle east is booked for next fall. This year is Europe.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

I approve of the way Iceland handled their crooked Banksters and crooked Politicians, should I migrate there so they can have a free feast in North America? We are turning out to be the wimps of the world. Even worse as we know what the problem is and we have the power to change it but we refuse to act on it. That makes us lower on the morality pole than those who know about it but cannot effect the needed changes.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
He aint goin any where....he'll just bitch and whine about his boogey men. It's what he has been doing for years and years. Same shyte, same pile.

I'm consistent you mean. You shyte pile sniffer you.

I think it is a good start. I would like to see a lot more follow starting with banksters and politicians.

My flight to Tehran along with other stops in the middle east is booked for next fall. This year is Europe.
Of course when the bankers are hanged the politicians in their **** orifice's strangle with them.

In the fraud case in question four were sentenced to hang thirty or so others received multi decade prison time. In the west they'd all be getting bonus's.