Plan B: Central banks getting ready for financial Armageddon

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Plan B: Central banks getting ready for financial Armageddon

The European Central Bank and the People’s Bank of China (PBC) have struck a deal that moves both banks farther from the dollar orbit. The two banks agreed to ‘swap’ $56 billion worth of yuan for $60.8 billion worth of euros.
Many central banks have reserves in the form of Sovereign Wealth Funds, which are also at risk if the US defaults, as many of the assets are held in dollars. These investment vehicles could be crippled by a default. China’s is estimated at more than $1.3 trillion - the world’s largest.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
....or the banks are trying to avoid getting pregnant..

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
My bank offers a high interest rate savings account at 1.6%. WTF! What is high interest about that? They charge you 18% on a credit cards. Now, that is high interest rates.
I only leave enough money in my account to cover my bills. I'm not leaving it there so they can make a bunch of money off it and then give back a few pennies. Phuque them. They force you to have an account to cash cheques or pay bills but they treat your money like it is theirs.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
My bank offers a high interest rate savings account at 1.6%. WTF! What is high interest about that? They charge you 18% on a credit cards. Now, that is high interest rates.
I only leave enough money in my account to cover my bills. I'm not leaving it there so they can make a bunch of money off it and then give back a few pennies. Phuque them. They force you to have an account to cash cheques or pay bills but they treat your money like it is theirs.

That's because it is their money and despite the flunkey pictured on the paper so is the interest and guess who eventually gets all the taxes gathered. The reason the whole idea sucks is because it's a filthy banker idea.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
http://www.munknee.com/which-is-the-worlds-safest-major-currency-youll-be-surprised/
1. A Central Bank’s capital ratio:
Just like any other bank, healthy central banks hold portfolios of high quality assets and those assets should exceed liabilities by a substantial margin. This is known as a bank’s capital ratio, and it represents a bank’s margin of safety in the event of a crisis. Consequently, ‘safe’ currencies are issued by well-capitalized central banks with a high capital ratio.
2. A government’s balance sheet: It’s also critical to check the government’s balance sheet [because] central banks that get in trouble will require a government (i.e. taxpayer) bailout and heavily indebted governments won’t have the ability to do this.
The U.S. Dollar
[The two points above] automatically eliminate the U.S. dollar because the Federal Reserve’s capital ratio is a laughable 1.53% and, since the U.S. government’s debt is nearly $17 trillion, there’s no chance Uncle Sam can bail out the Fed. The British Pound, Euro, Japanese Yen and Canadian Dollar
This reasoning also eliminates the British pound, euro, and yen.

Even the Canadian dollar is not in good shape given the country’s debt level and the razor-thin capital (0.53%) at the Bank of Canada.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
It's just a sign of how completely irrational the world's financial system has become.

There is only ONE thing that makes up the real economy.. that is REAL industrial and agricultural production and its consumption. When countries lost the sence of the necessity of maintaining an integrated productive economy ON which the currency is based.. and for which the currency is solely dedicated.. it threw itself into the hands of the sorcerers in the IMF and Global Banks. They have deemed money itself is the ONLY commodity and that the world's productive capacity is dedicated to supporting it.

This is pure madness... and unsustainable... which why you see that little fart Christine Legarde, head of the IMF, scouring the world predicting Armegeddon. She's afraid the absurdity of the World's monetarist financial system and its hokum will become evident.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I wonder if you'd like this book Beav...

Nope, read the review, it's fiction, I don't do fiction any more, author knows FA aboot oil. Just another post apocolypstick paper back. If we don't get our hands dirty in the actual soil and start growing food where ever we can and when ever we can we won't have to worry about any post event existence.

It's just a sign of how completely irrational the world's financial system has become.

There is only ONE thing that makes up the real economy.. that is REAL industrial and agricultural production and its consumption. When countries lost the sence of the necessity of maintaining an integrated productive economy ON which the currency is based.. and for which the currency is solely dedicated.. it threw itself into the hands of the sorcerers in the IMF and Global Banks. They have deemed money itself is the ONLY commodity and that the world's productive capacity is dedicated to supporting it.

This is pure madness... and unsustainable... which why you see that little fart Christine Legarde, head of the IMF, scouring the world predicting Armegeddon. She's afraid the absurdity of the World's monetarist financial system and its hokum will become evident.

Good point about the real versus the financials. It took two decades to dismantle the real economy in the west and they say it would take the same to rebuild it if we adhered to the present private banking dominated systems of governance, and if there were any real intention of rebuilding it, there isn't, it is far better in the eyes of the controllers that we just shrivel up and blow away . What Germany did in the thirties was to rebuild the real economy, they were also very much aware of the irrationality of the financial system of that day, which is the exact same financial system we have today. Real economies are based on labour.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Jim Willie’s STUNNING CLAIM: The Game is Over. King Dollar is DEAD — Gold to $7,000 Silver to $250+

November 1st, 2013

Many analyst writers choose the Black Swan analogy to describe deeply ominous events in progress, with little forward notice. The analogy simply does not fit anymore, as an armada of black swans is more appropriate, spotted on regular and frequent sightings.
The US financial fortress died in September 2008. The Grand Paradigm Shift is in progress. My sources indicate that 5000 metric tons of Gold bullion moved from London to points East between April and July 2012. The flow eastward never stopped. The pace has continued. The Gold bullion continues to be shipped in enormous staggering volume.
The agreements have already been made on the new Gold Trade Settlement system with its newly imposed Gold Trade Standard. They have agreed on a $7000/oz gold price, with a similarly exalted silver price of at least $250/oz. Decisions have been made final. The implementation is slow but steady.
The game is over. The King Dollar is dead.
Jim Willie's Stunning Claim: The Game is Over. King Dollar is Dead! - Gold to $7,000 Silver to $250+! | SilverDoctors.com

http://investmentwatchblog.com/jim-...ld-to-7000-silver-to-250/#zcpuVLO6Uk9UqijD.99