BC Finance Minister Caught Taking Illegal Kickbacks !

... this not a hoax. this is real. the evidence is attached to this post ...

... the corrupt british columbia government is a fascist regime infested with crooks top to bottom. i have concrete, tangible evidence that proves bc's finance minister has participated in an illegal kickback scheme in which the minister receives cash payoffs from the accounting/consulting firm pricewaterhousecoopers inc. (pwc) when pwc is appointed to oversee third-party assets by the supreme court of british columbia ...

... see the evidence here: Finance Minister Takes Illegal Kickbacks From PricewaterhouseCoopers by Callum Houston...

... the government of bc is sacked ...

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
:lol::lol::lol:

Are you sure this doesn’t belong in the humour section?

This guy has lost tons of court cases, of course he’s bitter [but also stupid].

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It's just this kind of bullsh*t that generates rumours. Those of this ilk should be banned from the forum.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
When you make out a cheques for taxes paid its made to the Minister of Finance so your point would be? The Minister doesn't get the money, the ministry receives
the money. Does someone not know how the system works or am I missing
something? This is too funny. I have made out cheques to the minister of finance
for years but I never paid him off for something.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
When you make out a cheques for taxes paid its made to the Minister of Finance so your point would be? The Minister doesn't get the money, the ministry receives
the money. Does someone not know how the system works or am I missing
something? This is too funny. I have made out cheques to the minister of finance
for years but I never paid him off for something.

Yes you do pay him off. If you don't the government will come and steal everything you own. The closest B.C. ever came to kick backs is when the NDP was in power and created lots of overpaid civil service jobs in return for government union support for their party.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
... this not a hoax. this is real. the evidence is attached to this post ...

... the corrupt british columbia government is a fascist regime infested with crooks top to bottom. i have concrete, tangible evidence that proves bc's finance minister has participated in an illegal kickback scheme in which the minister receives cash payoffs from the accounting/consulting firm pricewaterhousecoopers inc. (pwc) when pwc is appointed to oversee third-party assets by the supreme court of british columbia ...
Ah. So they're just like the Dippers were. I had my suspicions about these guys. And it bolsters my opinion that politics and most politicians are a detriment to society.