Living in Canada

Vanessa_Darren

Feb 4, 2007
Hi!

I was wondering, can we actually chat to people on here? We're living in the UK and in the process of filling out forms to move to Canada.

We'd basically like to know if any people on here are already living in Canada, from Britain, or any Canadians who would like to tell us the best places to live, what the weather is like, anything really!

Please help!!:)

Thanks. Vanessa and Darren.

BM5

Time Out
Mar 8, 2008
Hi!

I was wondering, can we actually chat to people on here? We're living in the UK and in the process of filling out forms to move to Canada.

We'd basically like to know if any people on here are already living in Canada, from Britain, or any Canadians who would like to tell us the best places to live, what the weather is like, anything really!

Please help!!:)

Thanks. Vanessa and Darren.

Hello V and D.

I am born raised and still here in Canada and wouldn't trade it for anything except absolute perfection.

Anyway, all fun aside, life here is very diverse, it depends on what you are wanting. If it is remote then BC has places, climate is wonderful if you are not spoiled. I always loved the change of seasons. I have been across Canada several times and the best province to look at is BC but even in this Province from north to south there is much diversity.

Be glad to help ya'll but would need more info about you lifestyle and future goals.

Take care.

johai

Time Out
Mar 23, 2008
Canada - Golden Triangle
Moving to Canada

BM was right in his assessment. But beware of 36 day elections, the separation threat, the Conservatives getting power and putting us back into debt. But if you know the British Isles you will be able to find duplicates of them here. I believe that we are tied for third in two categories: the most desirable place to live and the number of people per square mile @ 9.
No-one place is better or worse than the other---so come, you will be welcomed to the richest country (in resources) in the world.