island chit chat

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
How would you know that, you don't have a wizard stick, and you know exactly what I mean that, so get your filthy mind out of the gutter...thanks in advance. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
fog, I love fog. I think it's my favourite weather system...everything is quiet and mystically mysterious...it's like a scene from sherlock holmes.

Bare tree's with their skinny arm like branches shrouded in fog.......a barely discernable figure up ahead on the path...might be a man...might be a monster.....I love the fog.....

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
No kidding 8O On the weekend at the top of the malahat...I thought I was in the philly cream cheese commerical...cept there was no studly around to get me some cream cheese on my bagel :?

Disorientating, Nuttin but fog or was it clouds at the top of world....go around the corner, and a nice sunny day 8O go around the next corner..John carpenter's da fog 8O I love seeing a transport coming at you through da fog 8O :lol: :lol:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
we have no sun....the entire lower mainland from Vancouver to Surrey is shrouded in Fog....you can't see a block ahead....it's amazing! It's been like this since Sunday! Suppose to be back to normal (what ever the hell that is) by thursday.

Pity. I was hoping the weekend would be foggy...so we could go for a long walk throught the urban forest here.....I don't relish walking in the dark.....and by 4:30 here it's pitch dark....

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
peapod said:
Heya juan, bored bored bored! How's dat fog up your way 8O tis tick down this way....

The fog was fairly thick around 10:30pm last night but nothing like the "good old days" :wink: :lol:

In the good old days in Vancouver when most people were still burning coal or oil to heat their homes, the fog was so thick..:lol:....I remember walking on Victoria Drive beside my brother's car with a flashlight telling my brother where the white line was as he was driving. No shite. :wink: :lol:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ooooooooooooooooooooooo its vey spooky outside, and I gots to go for my lattie and jest 8O. You cannots see anything...dam! I wish I could get dat carpenter movie outs of my head 8O Fine I will take a weapon with me :?

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Foggy again tonight. I wish I had a boat so I could go onto the river and play Pirate. ha

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
peapod said:
I got three hands of 24, in one game of crib last night... :glasses7: which lead to a double skunk for my opponate... 8O :toothy2: Sore loser to :?

hey there peapod. Is it warm and sunny.over there as it is over here :wink: