There here!!!!!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Blah! there back 8O in full swing, its garage sale season :p

The day started off right, I had every intention of spending my day working in my garden. I told hammie, do not come over, I have work to do, I don't want to be bugged by anyone. What does she do??? just when I am really getting into it, she shows up. What are you doing here hammie??? I told you not to come over here today. Oh well, I just thought you might be interested in the 6 family garage sale just up the road, she says. Cagey, that hammie is. :p Well I was going to take a break anyway.

I should have known better, you just cannot go to one garage sale. The fever of the bargin and what you might find drives you on to the next one. In our case, hammie and I look for the garage sale that is the "mother lode". That is a really big sale, with really good stuff, and vey vey CHEAP.
Also, this was the first time hammie and I went garage saleing together. Well there are rules and regulations about this kind of thing. I have my own methods. I get out of the vehicle as quickly as possible, do a quick scan of the area, nothing catches my eye, I quickly jump into the running car and move on.
Hammie likes to look at the stuff :roll: she likes to do a few walkabouts and make sure she did not miss something. She looks startled when I honk the horn, and everyone looks, and I am waving her into the car :twisted:
Hammie is getting ticked, because she does not like the way I sale. Well I got the wheels hammie, so I guess its my way, on the highway today :twisted:
Things were getting tense :twisted: My back seat is filling up with hammies sales, a huge patio umbrella being one of the objects. This will have to be retrieved at a later date. Just has our tempers began to frey, mostly due to the fact that hammie tells me to turn left on a street, after I have passed it. Than I have to turn on dime, and go back :twisted: :twisted:

Finally we hit pay dirt, a garage sale dream :D When hammie and I came around the corner and saw it, everything just melted away, and we were giddy with delight, high fiveing each other. And it was beyond cheap 8) Hehehehehhe...we headed home, weaving our way along the ocean, loaded down with our treasures...Now I gotta mow the lawn 8O The grass grows around here overnight. :wink: Victoria garage sales are the best!

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
I live for Garage sales and believe it or not Flea Markets.

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
"How do you learn to spell?
Blood, sky & the sun,
your own name first,
your first naming, your first name,
your first word

At the point where language falls away
from the hot bones, at the point
where the rock breaks open and darkness
flows out of it like blood, at
the melting point of granite
when the bones know
they are hollow & the word
splits & doubles & speaks
the truth & the body
itself becomes a mouth.

This is a metaphor."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't blame me, it was Margret Atwood wot said it. :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder whoz you are :lol: Right now big H I am buying a acre on the moon. 19 dollars per acre, but there is lunar tax. :lol:

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
I like the blackhole theory. I'm going to buy one of those and when the whole universe gets sucked in everything will be mine! All mine!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
From Garage sales to moon acres and galactic ownership. I'm sure that in some circles this would be outrageous and unbelievable.

But not here.

So fill me in. How does one 'purchase' a piece of the moon. My fiance needs to know.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that was really funny important. Well twila, we are talking about a link bigH sent me and the rev this morning. *yells out the window* bigH send twila that link, so she can find out how to purchase lunar acres :wink: Where's my turnips :twisted: