For-profit care of seniors proven to be inferior

tay
Margaret McGregor and Lisa Ronald question why Christy Clark's B.C. Liberal government is insisting on inferior, for-profit senior care rather than allowing for public facilities.

Opinion: Private vs. public less of an issue than quality residential care | Vancouver Sun (external - login to view)

Walter
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
Bullschit

MHz
+1
Doh. Like most for profit exercises it falls short or it's potential as the income limits the development. Had they combined the old folks with the orphanages one problem would be the solution to cutting expenses drastically in the other part of the operation. The kids would decide which of the old ones would get food and meds and the old ones that weren't handi-capped would serve as living examples of who the orphans modeled themselves after. (which might be better than 'the State' or 'unfit parents') Orphans might even pay better than old folks if the influx is high but actual adoption rate is low.
Put some of the old ones up for adoption as long as they are going to be examples of how to get ahead in society legally. Once they need diapers it is back to the 'home'.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Bullschit

I'm with you WALTER it would be a stupid fuukkin business that would leave that ***. Those poeople are likly to live ten years longer, depending on the circulation.

Mechanized long term care and computerized long term care have merged to extract the last minute of the elderly. The aligations are groundless.

They will be comfortable to the max where technology exist. Suspended in vats connected to Ottawa vis cable, accounting every second.

Flatline Gardens Retirement Villa.

Death is our enemy. groundless accusations.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Oct 9th, 2016 at 07:10 PM..

MHz
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Death is our enemy. groundless accusations.

That's going to interfere with yearly membership into the Last Ride Water-Park and Crematorium .

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

That's going to interfere with yearly membership into the Last Ride Water-Park and Crematorium .

I can see that.

Cliffy
Wally is on the wrong side of reality as usual.

darkbeaver
How many sidesd does reality have?

MHz
Oh well, the longer they live the longer the park is there for them to enjoy. Is 7g too much for the 'rail gun', The safety net is 7 miles down the line so that should be fare enough to slow down.

Cliffy

How many people on the planet?

MHz

No idea, I know each one has a sharp edge. One at a time is the max a person can take on anyway so it isn't like anybody can multi-task multiple dimensions at the same time.

darkbeaver
Ya, who do we believe?

The infinite angles of perspective.Everythings unfolding, I hope it never jams up.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

How many people on the planet?

The same number as there are people alive. How many smart people on the planet would be a better question and harder to answer.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

No idea, I know each one has a sharp edge. One at a time is the max a person can take on anyway so it isn't like anybody can multi-task multiple dimensions at the same time.

Actually, shaman, yogis and even JC handled multiple dimensions at once. You just have to learn how to step outside the Matrix.

MHz

Ya, who do we believe?

The infinite angles of perspective.Everythings unfolding, I hope it never jams up.

Be all nice an quiet by the time we start roaming around the place. Be like an farmhouse in Sask when the people moved to town. The table was still set for supper that night that nobody showed up.

darkbeaver
Smart on the planet are either measured by longevity or accumulation, you have to guess the future based on your perspective of the past anyway, what else are you going to study.

Cliffy

Smart on the planet are either measured by longevity or accumulation, you have to guess the future based on your perspective of the past anyway, what else are you going to study.

Smart can begin with seeing beyond the BS of society, governments and media. I think critical thinking (something in short supply, if CC is any indication) is a better measure of intelligence than IQ.

MHz

Actually, shaman, yogis and even JC handled multiple dimensions at once. You just have to learn how to step outside the Matrix.

I'm assuming going through walls is a good sign that you have elevated to the 'next level'. I still find this one as having enough drama for my liking. Christ has been to all 3 levels of heaven, that doesn't mean He was in more than one level at any one moment. We don't get to enter the new earth until the appointed time and that is after the angelic beings have move on to their promised new heaven and they can only be in one dimension at a time so the universe will be empty of beings but their works would be left behind for us to 'inherit as gifts'.
'Word' and 'powe'r are the dimensions we should be most concerned about.

Smart can begin with seeing beyond the BS of society, governments and media. I think critical thinking (something in short supply, if CC is any indication) is a better measure of intelligence than IQ.

You can increase your IQ by studying the subjects you scored low in. Critical thinking seems to involve not jumping to conclusions until you have looked at all the available reference material.