your TV shows for 2010-11 season?

Chiliagon

Prime Minister
May 16, 2010
Spruce Grove, Alberta
hey guys.. so for those who don't watch tv and have issues with TV, please just don't come in.. ok? :)

so what are the TV shows that you are looking forward to in the later half of September and October? the ones that you watch with a passion?

I am a big CSI - Vegas fan. I have all 10 seasons currently on DVD, patiently waiting season #11..

I also watch House, Grey's Anatomy, Being Erica (Canadian but oh I love her!)

so those are my usual TV shows.. and yes I watch Survivor! hehe

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Fringe
Survivor
Hells Kitchen
Nikita
Dexter
Boardwalk Empire
Hockey
Hockey
Hockey
Hockey...etc etc etc;-)

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
NHL center ice, and other hockey
NCIS
Bones
Law & Order (criminal intent & special victims)
Crossing Jordan
Holmes on Homes
Vegas (sometimes, as I don't always like their style)
Fawlty Towers re runs

As many travel, documentary type shows as I can find, and
there are lots on HD sattelite.

Gemini911

Electoral Member
May 29, 2007
Toronto
I am currently on season 4 of Lost on DVD. I don't know what I am going to do when I finish season 6. I have been so hooked on this show. I don't know what I am gonna watch when I am done. Any suggestions as to any shows someone enjoys that maybe have enjoyed Lost as well? I am not looking for comparisons, but just same likenesses I guess.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
I'm looking forward to "boardwalk Empire",was enjoying True blood and Pillars of the earth.Other than those "specials I watch the military channel,history ,civilization,Penn & Teller "bull****"and of course CBC news.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
NCIS, NCIS-LA, The Good Wife are all favourites of mine. They made my Tuesdays into TV night. My wife and I also love Supernatural and Bones but we're not sure if they'll be back. Other than that, I spend a lot of time with the History Channel.