Which Cartoon Adult Show do you prefer

Francis2004

Subjective Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Lower Mainland, BC
I was going to put a poll but as I was sure I was going to miss a show or two I thought forget it.. :-|

OK so what is your favourite Adult Cartoon show.

Simpsons
Family Guy
American Dad
Futurama

What about the oldies.. Do any of you remember
Duck Man

How about adding some to the list?

What was your favourite episode ?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Aeon Flux, Robotech, Final Fantasy:Advent Children. In a different vein, I also enjoy South Park.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Yup. Just four...

Southpark is a good one too. I also liked Clone High, but that didn't last long.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
At the moment, Frisky Dingo.
Home movies was great!
The Simpsons and Futurerama along with Family Guy and American Dad are always good to pass the time or eat dinner to. Never fail to get a laugh out of me.

Afro Samurai is excellent though it takes a little bit of effort to get into. Worth it though. The movie is really good.
Morel Orel has a style to the humour that is killer, but it doesn't catch you like some of the others. Still really funny though.

Squid Billys was pretty good too but it seemed to fail in the writing before long.
Robot Chicken is probably the king of late night toonage as it has a broader appeal, though I don't know if it hit the funny bone as hard as some of the others. I think there is perhaps a tie to the Family Guy franchise in the way that it's marketed.

There are others that have merit, Space Ghost, Sealab, Metalocracy(?) that could be bigger than they are.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I am pretty Sure Futurama is available at BestBuy or Future shop.. But just for good measure I would check Costco first for savings...

No Best Buy or Costco here, so I will have to look in either Future Shop or Wal-Mart.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Futurama and King of the Hill are some of the ones we watch regularly.

On the odd occasion when we'd get the chance we've enjoyed such high brow comedy as Harvey Birdman, The Brak Show, Aquateen HungerForce, and while it doesn't count as cartoon, the animated series Robot Chicken.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Simpsons is the only intelligent cartoon on the boob tube, the rest are pale imitations.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Kenny vs Spenny is another favourite of mine, it's not a cartoon but the two of them almost seem like cartoon characters.