Which Cartoon Adult Show do you prefer

JBeee
Its called `growing up` Shadow. Perhaps you`ve found more interest in the opposite sex about this time in your life? Finding more time for other things in life other than the baby-sitter you were brought up with?
Just a thought as you`ve all-ways come across as a confused and frustrated individual since I`ve known you.

Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

I agree. The Simpsons used to be a show that I would watch whenever I could, even if I had seen that particular episode before. Now, I don't even watch it. While there are some moments that are funny, the quality has stagnated. I am content to just purchase the season box-sets on DVD and catch up from there. I have the first 10 seasons so far.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by JBeeeView Post

Its called `growing up` Shadow. Perhaps you`ve found more interest in the opposite sex about this time in your life? Finding more time for other things in life other than the baby-sitter you were brought up with?
Just a thought as you`ve all-ways come across as a confused and frustrated individual since I`ve known you.

You don't know me at all(thank goodness). Why don't you go back to cutting & pasting your drivel that no one agrees with, 'kay?

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by YukonJackView Post

Te more absurd a comedy is, the funnier it is.

That is why Seinfeld was and still is the all time funniest sit com.

That is why Family Guy is the funniest adult cartoon show.

Family Guy is a badly written, juvenile pale imitation of the Simpsons.
The writing is pedestrian and like something my friends would have done in Grade 8.
Seinfeld was amusing, but not truly funny.

YukonJack
Re #33.

Thanks for setting me straight, Dime!

Johnnny
The funniest part of the simpsons for me was the gambling episode

Marge comes back home and theres bullet holes in the bedroom door. And when she opens it, homer and the kids are hiding behind the mattress...Because lisa thought the boogeyman was in her closet LOL.....

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by JBeeeView Post

So he should follow you path perhaps and post angry rants about all the injustices in the world? Shadow is a far more balanced person then you could ever hope to be. Now go watch Al-Jazeera and find another cause to whine about.

missile
Of the 4 listed,American Dad is my pet fave, But,Robot Chicken has to be the nastiest show on the Cartoon Network[and i love it!]

SirJosephPorter
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

Bugs Bunny and Tweety re-runs, with Foghorn Leghorn, et al.

They're about as adult as one gets, no >?

Mehhhhhhh, to each his own.

Quite right, that is my favorite cartoon show as well. My son stopped watching it, but I havenít.

You should also have included Bugs Bunny, Frances.

talloola
Bugs bunny is the only one I like, have liked it since I was old enough to read comic
books, then watched it on tv later.
I have never watched any of the so-called adult cartoons, not interested.
Last edited by talloola; Jun 2nd, 2009 at 06:54 PM..

SirJosephPorter
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

Bugs bunny is the only one I like, have liked it since I was old enough to read comic
books, then watched it on tv later.
I have never watched any of the so-called adult cartoons, not interested.

Me too. I prefer children's cartoon, Bugs Bunny or Disney cartoons (Mickey Mouse etc.).

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

Family Guy is a badly written, juvenile pale imitation of the Simpsons.
The writing is pedestrian and like something my friends would have done in Grade 8.
Seinfeld was amusing, but not truly funny.

Seinfeld? I think the funniest parts of Seinfeld was Cramer's hair and movements. Other than that it wasn't amusing, it was annoying.

Tonington
Futurama will be back on the air (external - login to view). Comedy Central has ordered 26 new episodes, to begin airing in mid-2010!

L Gilbert
Futuremama is cool! Les likes Heavy Metal comics and the movies.