A Different, Lighter Side of Obama

YukonJack
An idiot is an idiot.

The more he relies on Teleprompter, the bigger idiot he is.

This boy could not utter a single word without a teleprompter.

He could probably do well in darkest Africa, where he came from.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by YukonJackView Post

An idiot is an idiot.

The more he relies on Teleprompter, the bigger idiot he is.

This boy could not utter a single word without a teleprompter.

He could probably do well in darkest Africa, where he came from.

Why the hatred, Y.J.? It only makes you look worse than him.

SirJosephPorter
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Why the hatred, Y.J.? It only makes you look worse than him.

JLM, if by now you donít know that Yukon is a hate monger, you clearly havenít been reading his posts. I still debate him because he is polite and does not resort to personal insults. He is entitled to his views, however extreme they may be.

Anyway, coming back to the subject at hand, I thought Obama was quite funny. Most of the material was probably written for him by someone else, but I thought his delivery was perfect.

YukonJack
Why the hatred?

No hatred there, JLM.

Only pointing out that an idiot is an idiot.

If his policies were to succeed, America will become nothing but another Cuba, or another Venezuela. No matter how misguided and as you obviously are, surely, you could not possibly want that!!

Besides he has'nt got a single independent thought in his head. It is the TELEPROMPTER!!!!

JLM

Why the hatred?

No hatred there, JLM.

Only pointing out that an idiot is an idiot.

If his policies were to succeed, America will become nothing but another Cuba, or another Venezuela. No matter how misguided and as you obviously are, surely, you could not possibly want that!!

Besides he has'nt got a single independent thought in his head. It is the TELEPROMPTER!!!!

Well then I'd certainly hate to see what you'd write about a person you do hate. I've been keeping an eye on Obama and so far have only seen him as a man who is acting in the best interests of his country. I'm not saying everything he does will turn out for the best..............he's not God, but he's trying very hard to do good.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by SirJosephPorterView Post

JLM, if by now you donít know that Yukon is a hate monger, you clearly havenít been reading his posts. I still debate him because he is polite and does not resort to personal insults. He is entitled to his views, however extreme they may be.

Anyway, coming back to the subject at hand, I thought Obama was quite funny. Most of the material was probably written for him by someone else, but I thought his delivery was perfect.

Hate monger? Maybe more like stirring the pot to get a rise out of people. I think the man may be more insecure than anything.

YukonJack
Response to the utter nonsense in post #4.

I rarely, if ever call my opponents extremists, rednecks, wingnuts or similar.

That is the excusive domain of SirJosephPorter.

Can't remember now, but there is a good chance that SirJosephPorter (or SirRupertMurgartroyd) ridiculed GW Bush's equally funny lines as words by an illiterate chimpanzee.

No surprise, though!

Fairness and sense of humour are totally alien to liberals. Especially to mentally challenged liberals like SieJosephPorter.

YukonJack
Response to #7.

JLM, thank for the attention you pay me.

Wrong as usual, but thanks anyways.

JLM

Response to #7.

JLM, thank for the attention you pay me.

Wrong as usual, but thanks anyways.

Maybe not as wrong as you think.

lone wolf
It wouldn't surprise me to find both are products of the same split personality

YukonJack
"Well then I'd certainly hate to see what you'd write about a person you do hate."

JLM, I DO NOT hate anybody, never have, never will.

Hate is the exclusive perview of liberals/Democrats. Just see what they are doing to Sarah Palin. Or her daughter, Bristol. Or to Miss California.

Or what they did in the past to people like Judge Robert Bork. Or even Judge Clerance Thomas.

Hate is a synonym to liberalism. No matter how you slice it.

Francis2004
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

It wouldn't surprise me to find both are products of the same split personality

Sorry LW but we are talking about two separate people here.. Just as one is Santa Claus and the other is the Easter Bunny.. Black and White..

Francis2004
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Hate monger? Maybe more like stirring the pot to get a rise out of people. I think the man may be more insecure than anything.

Right JLM.. I agree.. If you don't see good in someone bash them regardless and that is a sign of weakness..

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by Francis2004View Post

Sorry LW but we are talking about two separate people here.. Just as one is Santa Claus and the other is the Easter Bunny.. Black and White..

Why are you sorry? It would be nice if they make the separation complete.

Francis2004
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Why are you sorry? It would be nice if they make the separation complete.

Would be but my experience says it never will happen..
Last edited by Francis2004; May 10th, 2009 at 11:40 AM..Reason: correction of typo

SirJosephPorter
Or what they did in the past to people like Judge Robert Bork. Or even Judge Clarence Thomas.

Yukon Jack, Bork did not deserve to be on the Supreme Court. Neither did Clarence Thomas, he is right wing extremists. I doubt if he even thinks about the issues that come before the Supreme Court, I think he simply closes his eyes and votes straight Republican Party line (the extreme right Republican Party line, that is).

SirJosephPorter
Can't remember now, but there is a good chance that SirJosephPorter (or SirRupertMurgartroyd) ridiculed GW Bush's equally funny lines as words by an illiterate chimpanzee.

Your memory fails you Yukon Jack (a senior moment, perhaps?). I never referred to Bush’s funny lines as words of a chimpanzee.

In fact, I am not even aware that Bush uttered any funny lines. He did utter plenty of funny words though, words such as ‘nucular’ and ‘misunderestimate’. He is famous for those, and generated plenty of humour because of them.

Obama now, I think he was genuinely funny.

L Gilbert
ALL prez's use teleprompters these days. They used to use paper with thei speeches and stuff written on them. And they ALL use speechwriters. Even Robin Williams and other comics have joke writers. Get a grip.
BTW, you do sound like a hate monger whether you agree or not, YJ. Vehemence in words does give that impression.