I Hate Americans

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Paris Hilton - She serves no purpose whatsoever

Carrot Top - He is not funny and have you seen him lately?

Jack Black - I'm sorry, has this guy done anything that could be considered funny.

Gary Coleman - The guy is nothing more than a cartoon character

Michael Bolton - One could get a hernia if one tried to sing like that.

Rosie O'Donnel - Well she was voted the most annoying in 2007

Michelle Obama - She would be nothing if it wasn't for her husband. The term "tire-biter comes to mind.

George W Bush - He invaded Iraq and "saved" us from the evil-doers :roll:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Chelsey Sullenberger - Only in the US can you crash a plane and be called a hero...and Sullenberger is all "Ooh look at me...the big hero". What an arse.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Chelsey Sullenberger - Only in the US can you crash a plane and be called a hero...and Sullenberger is all "Ooh look at me...the big hero". What an arse.

Cannuck- sometimes you remind me of another poster who shows up periodically and has been banned umpteen times but doesn't have the brains to realize or care that she's not wanted. Hope you don't want to come across like her.

MissAnnika

Electoral Member
Jun 30, 2008
Ohau, Hawaii
agreed, i dont like any of those ppl either. Paris Hilton is a waste of life and money, and Oprah tried to commit suicide, I wish she was successful, but with the stupid media they'd talk about her even more, just like they did with Anna Nicole, years after she's dead, geez just drop it already!!!

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
When did Oprah try to commit suicide? I like her sometimes, but she's a little too gullible and I cant stand Eckhart Tole, what a tool.

MissAnnika

Electoral Member
Jun 30, 2008
Ohau, Hawaii
i read it on a magazine a couple months ago while standing in line at the grocery store. dont know if its true, but she has been kinda up and down lately

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I spell it Chelsey. Only Americans I hate would spell their name Chesley. Even the spell check doesn't accept it. How arrogant do you have to be to go against spell check.

He may even be a drug addict like Rush. I understand most Americans are.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
"I spell it Chelsey. Only Americans I hate would spell their name Chesley. Even the spell check doesn't accept it. How arrogant do you have to be to go against spell check."- And how STUPID do you have to be to make a statement like that???

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Personally I think that any thread that begins "I hate..." and ends with any description of a group of people or an individual should be immediately locked.

There are plenty of bad things about the USA but there's no need to go around shouting "I hate americans". You havent met the overwhelming majority of them.

Anyway all of those celebrities are easily balanced out in awfulness by Brian Adams.