Which is the best movie of all times?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The 1971 classic A Clockwork Orange. I particularly like the bit where Alex murders a woman with a giant penis:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Did you fill out the Form 27B/6 for Authorization for Repairs of Domestic Living Quarters by Licensed Repair Technicians?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
. I particularly like the bit where Alex murders a woman with a giant penis:

"Dr. Freud. Please call the office."

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
I don't know about best movies of all times, but my favourites include The High and the Mighty, the classic scene where John Wayne slaps down his skipper Robert Stack has even been played at some of our training sessions. As well, Kelly's Heroes, with its all star cast of Clint Eastwood, Donald Sutherland, Carroll O'Connor, Don Rickles, Telly Savalas, to name a few. A long production that even has an intermission, on the DVD.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
My best Sci-fi would be Blade Runner,... best Western: Dances with Wolves ... best "Old" movie: The Thin Man, best War movie: The Battle of Britain, best Bond flick: Diamonds are Forever... best music movie: Amadeus ... best comedy: The Return of the Pink Panther ... best sports movie: Chariots of Fire ... best Chick Flick : When Harry Met Sally...

... lots of other categories, out there.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
My best Sci-fi would be Blade Runner,... best Western: Dances with Wolves ... best "Old" movie: The Thin Man, best War movie: The Battle of Britain, best Bond flick: Diamonds are Forever... best music movie: Amadeus ... best comedy: The Return of the Pink Panther ... best sports movie: Chariots of Fire ... best Chick Flick : When Harry Met Sally...

... lots of other categories, out there.