Coolest Car You Ever Owned

Hoof Hearted
Post a pic of it!

This is a stock photo of a Mercury Cougar Xr7 Convertible. Mine had a 351 Cleveland engine and was the same colour. It was quite the chick magnet...

Sold it when I got married. This is what I drive now...

Mowich
+2
#2  Top Rated Post

This too is a stock photo. I owned it back in the 60s and it was the sweetest little car I ever.

Hoof Hearted
Nice ride, Mowich...

Also bought my father-in-law's 1978 Chrysler Cordoba. Dang I loved that car! You could fit a family of gypsies in the trunk. Drove it into the ground, though...

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

This too is a stock photo. I owned it back in the 60s and it was the sweetest little car I ever.

Did the back seat last eleven years, like the are used to say that it would?

Those old Volvos were tanks in disguise.

I haven't bought it yet but the coolest virtual car that I've yet to own is an F-Type Jag.

Loved my Sube. Gonna do that again.

Johnnny
+1
Stock photo

First Car looked like one of these, the ole "Hot Box Machine"... The memories...

Drive one of these now. Dont laugh i got it for a really good deal and it doesnt burn a hole in my pocket.

Last edited by Johnnny; Feb 8th, 2017 at 07:35 PM..

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

My girlfriend back then had a powder blue one.

Me, I had a green 1933 Chev sedan:

Curious Cdn
+1

Also bought my father-in-law's 1978 Chrysler Cordoba

All of that fine Corinthian leather ...

Hoof Hearted
My Mom owned this 1977 Dodge Colt. Dad bought it for her for her 40th birthday. Sure was a sporty, cool little number...

Raise your hands if you ever owned a Chevy Chevette! Didn't we all at some point?

Ludlow
Don't have any pictures but I loved my red 66 mustang with mag wheels and Gabriel hi - jackers. We drove up and down the coast in that gem.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Don't have any pictures but I loved my red 66 mustang with mag wheels and Gabriel hi - jackers. We drove up and down the coast in that gem.

What a great song!

youtu.be/CwB40qTfuvI (external - login to view)

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

What a great song!

youtu.be/CwB40qTfuvI (external - login to view)

Have to agree on that one

Kreskin
+2
My Honda Accord Coupe is the best car I've ever owned. And it's amazing in the snow.

bobnoorduyn
+1
I'll have to look through all my pix to find ones I took of my '75 Road runner on abandoned Manitoba roads. I loved it, no power steering, I removed all the early '70's pollution crap with a stock 340 highrise manifold and 4bbl Carter carb, and had to replace the Casler Headers yearly because of the low front end clearance which damaged them every time I hit a pothole. It had a 360 CID small block, more of a truck engine but had a lot of torque and high end speed.

It is the same engine that the one General Lee Charger that they didn't destroy employed, which actor John Schneider, (Bo Duke) eventually bought. Now that was a cool car.

personal touch
76 Bug

lone wolf
+1

69 AMC Javelin 343 4 bbl 4spd 4:11 posi - teased many a Mustang, embarrassed a few Camaros