My Gift

Hoof Hearted
+1
On at least three occasions in my life, I've told a joke so fast and so funny that it made a woman lose control of her bowels and let out a huge fart.

It happened again yesterday.

I was at the public library with my daughters and got frustrated with their militant and complicated password system to take out a book and finally blurted out loud...

"Cripes! This is like the codes to launching a nuclear missile...just to take out Walter the Farting Dog!!"

The woman on the computer beside us burst out laughing and emitted an enormous toot! She turned beat red and apologized.

Hah!! My Superpower struck again!!

spaminator
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

On at least three occasions in my life, I've told a joke so fast and so funny that it made a woman lose control of her bowels and let out a huge fart.

It happened again yesterday.

I was at the public library with my daughters and got frustrated with their militant and complicated password system to take out a book and finally blurted out loud...

"Cripes! This is like the codes to launching a nuclear missile...just to take out Walter the Farting Dog!!"

The woman on the computer beside us burst out laughing and emitted an enormous toot! She turned beat red and apologized.

Hah!! My Superpower struck again!!

each time you use your superpower you are contributing to climate change.

Danbones
Now if we could get farts to vote for hillary and madonna promised she'ed...
(....blow is just a figure of speech)
well, you know where I was going with this

It would clear the air instead of the room...