As We Hurtle Toward the Christmas Season

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I am reminded of Bing Crosby's White Christmas, soul cakes and Group Captain Norm Irwin, who never spoke to me.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pZkNsVx9IA

et vous?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Christmas, a Solar comemeration, you begin the upward or you don't, you cannot miss spring, the best season by far, the demon winter hasw again been clubed away by strong forearms and lots of firewood

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Indeed, that first celebration after the longest day of the year when humans look to the renewal that spring brings. Flower children strolling naked around the campfire, but not too close to the snow banks. I remember my first withdrawal from my neighbourhood snow bank. Myself and others had to make change for a local bully, Denis Couture.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
A wholesome message brought to you by the NSLP the Nova Scotia Liberation Party.

Everything was to be ruled by Nova Scotia, in the beginning. We should disengage with Canada, we don't need you anymore, you're an unruly mess. Lobsters rule down here. Peasents.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
ah, the libation party
thats good stuff right there

peanuts will be served
just throw the shells on the floor
It's tradition

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I am reminded of Bing Crosby's White Christmas, soul cakes and Group Captain Norm Irwin, who never spoke to me.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pZkNsVx9IA

et vous?

He never spoke to me, either.

A wholesome message brought to you by the NSLP the Nova Scotia Liberation Party.

Everything was to be ruled by Nova Scotia, in the beginning. We should disengage with Canada, we don't need you anymore, you're an unruly mess. Lobsters rule down here. Peasents.

As I recall, there were a lot of crabs around Slackers.