Slaw!

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Slaw!

Hey, I know you've been asked this before. Are you payin’ too much for cole slaw or cabbage by-products?

Yeah, you probably are. But don't give up on tasty, dressing soaked green vegetables just yet! Come on down to Kerry’s Slaw Palace for a heapin’ helpin’ of your favourite cabbage or cabbage by-product salads!

We don’t sell our slaw in tiny Styrofoam cups. We don't buy off shore, blah tastin', commercially made salad either. We use all natural, locally obtained ingredients, cut and mix everything in house, and sell it by the bucket! No more high priced salads from chicken houses or dirty chip wagons!

From as little as .29 cents a pound, you can be drownin’ in slaw by supper!

With almost five kinds of slaw, we’re the region’s number one manufacturer and retailer of side dishes.

Bring your own bucket, or clean one of our buckets and save even more! We're Kerry’s Slaw Palace! Just off exit 32, beside the crematorium.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Tancook Island ...in the middle of Mahone Bay is the motherload of fermented and pickled cabbages and everything else ist dreck!

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Don't much care for most farkin cole slaw folks make. Too damn sweet. I like my cole slaw with just a slight hint of sweet and with a splash of vinager for tartness by gawd!