Pop IT!

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
NEW! PopIT! from KitCo.

Hey kids, how many times has your mom or dad came home from work with a pair of scissors or a letter opener embedded in their head or neck? Too many times I'll bet. And they were always irritable as a result, right? Well, it doesn't have to be that way any longer.

New from Kitco, famous precision tool makers to the medical and aerospace industries comes PopIT! A fantastic new way of removing objects from the recently impaled, using our patented surgical pliers. All in a convenient carrying kit*!

Listen to this completely unsolicited testimonial. Wow! It's Attila the Hun!

For years, I'd take an army and attack some unworthy, weaker nation or people. Getting man made objects embedded into you was a daily occurrence. Even totally natural things like trees or human bones became an annoyance. I wish that we would have had PopIT! when I was fighting my campaigns! Just one quick pull and it's out. Amazing!

Before we started this national drive featuring PopIt!, surgical grade wrenching and pulling tools were only available from medical supply stores. Not anymore! You can get yours for the incredibly low price of $19.95. But wait! If you order now, we'll double it up. You'll get 2 PopIT! surgical pliers for the low, low price of one! Wow!

Don't get caught short having to pull things out with your bare hands, or with a rusty belt knife. Never worry about sterile emergency tools again. Keep the eyebrow tweezers in your purse. Use PopIT!
--

*Kit contains small parts which may be dangerous to the intellectually challenged, the blind or people of East European descent. Not for use with automobile batteries or household appliances. Do not swallow. No user serviceable parts inside.