politics is like felching

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

Hi everyone, I’m Jimmie Jump, quasi-rock legend, guitar player, and part-time, semi political, earth activist. I’m kind of a laid back guy. I wear flip flops. Keep my hair in a pony tail. Don’t bother with underwear. I like the odd beer. I'm naked a lot. Are you listening to AM radio? Wow, you are? Cool!

Anyway, I just wanted to jump in here and say a lot of you talk too much about politics! Like I say, politics is like felching. It doesn't matter which side you're on, it's distasteful!

You know what? I got a tattoo of a bear on my butt. It was for my first wife, whose name escapes me right now. She wanted commitment. I wanted a tat. But that was before I became gay, and started living with my bass player, Turk. You remember Turk from our concerts, right? BIG Turk with the tight pants? But we split up and I’m back with a girl again.

Where was I? Oh yeah, what I’m into. Not averse to my friends smoking a little ganja...but I don’t do it myself anymore...you know, after I got arrested and everything, at the border. Someone, my lawyer I think, told me to lay off the weed. Condition of my release, violation of parole, promise to the judge, or whatever...Staying mellow. Listening to good music. I like Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young. Buffalo Springfield, Dylan, the Stones. You know, the regulars. There's some guy on this radio station I listen to, he, or they know what I like. Righteous tunes only!

I’m not really into fighting against big corporations or countries that, you know, try hurting other countries, or people and that. I like animals. I didn’t do well in school. Some other dude told me it was probably my parent’s fault...or maybe the system...or the food companies for putting too much sugar in food. Dunno. I really liked Cap’n Crunch when I was a teenager, but only after a serious night of partying. You know what I mean?

So, this is Jimmie Jump asking you not to, um, be bad, or get into trouble with the law. Okay? Do good in school. Eat healthy. Um, respect your elders. Treat animals with kindness. Donate food, clothing and money to your local charities. If you have any money left, buy local. Hey, peace everybody, and thanks for listening.