Creator of 'worst music ever' marries his boyfriend

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Legendary pop singer Barry Manilow married his longtime manager (and long-rumored boyfriend) Garry Kief last year in a private ceremony at the singer's Palm Springs, Calif., home.

Not even the wedding's "20 to 30 guests" were told what would happen that day, People reports. They were merely following up on a lunch invite.

Manilow is, of course, known for a string of 1970s hits including "Copacabana," "Mandy," "Looks Like We Made It," and many more.

Barry Manilow Weds Manager Garry Kief | Advocate.com

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Worst music ever? But, but....he writes the songs that make the whole world sing. He writes the songs of love and special things. He writes the songs that make the young girls cry.

:D:D:D:D:D

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
You folks ain't got no taste what so ever. Net thing you know ye'll be runnin down Tiny Tim and Randy Watson.

Honestly I think the man is talented and I do like a couple of his songs but, I'm kinda sappy sometimes and listen to that type of S*** now and then.

And,,,,could really give a rats ayce about his personal life.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
You folks ain't got no taste what so ever. Net thing you know ye'll be runnin down Tiny Tim and Randy Watson.

Honestly I think the man is talented and I do like a couple of his songs but, I'm kinda sappy sometimes and listen to that type of S*** now and then.

And,,,,could really give a rats ayce about his personal life.

Taste is subjective and no one should give a rat's behind about anybody's personal life. There's a reason they call it personal after all.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I often thought that Barry and Joe Montana were doppelgangers.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Legendary pop singer Barry Manilow married his longtime manager (and long-rumored boyfriend) Garry Kief last year in a private ceremony at the singer's Palm Springs, Calif., home.

Not even the wedding's "20 to 30 guests" were told what would happen that day, People reports. They were merely following up on a lunch invite.

Manilow is, of course, known for a string of 1970s hits including "Copacabana," "Mandy," "Looks Like We Made It," and many more.

Barry Manilow Weds Manager Garry Kief | Advocate.com

Well regardless of what you think, here is some info sure to cause some plaque to break free in an artery.
Barry Manilow Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
Barry Manilow Net Worth – Barry Manilow is an American singer and producer who has a net worth of $80 million dollars. Barry Manilow has sold over 80 million records internationally