Historic Hotels of London

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I love old hotels,some call them "historic hotels",I like reading and looking at pictures of old hotels,recently and continue to reference a book titled 'the Historic Hotels Of London","A select guide",Wendy Arnold,thisis an old book,I love the pictures.
As I become older,I travel more through books rather then taking up the real travellling.
one of my most favorite places to stay in Edmonton is upstairs on the Blues on Whyte,as a seasoned patron,I have learnt you want to stay on the right side of the building,do not take a room on the left side,and actually the rooms are great for 70.00 a night,the only problem is my travelling companions are not so excited as i am to stay in thesehistoric hotels. As referencedThe london hotels are more glam,worlds away from the Edmonton Blue's bar bunks.
get your read on with the historic hotels of london

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
pg.77,"A Chateau in Piccadilly,the pictures of this hotel are of great magnificance,splendor and royal.
"Walk through the Piccadilly entrance and you will find yourself among a glittering array of mirrors,chandeliers,ornate plasterwork,flowers,dark pink velvet covered chairs and draperies."Wendy Arnold"
I bet Ms. Thatcher passed on in the Marie Antoinette dining suite,"a gilded and mirrored marvel""extremley comfortable bed","fine bedlinen"to perfect softness and embroided with an "R".What a great way to go,and more so think you are heaven even before you arrive,what could be better then this?

I think I am going to cover some of my chairs in dark pink velvet.

rest in peace Ms. Thatcher