Anyone watching Eye Candy on MTV

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
If you like giant asses I guess. Change the lyrics to Nice face too bad about yer ***

She obviously has padding.. come on.. :roll: :lol:

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Hey, I can't lie.;)

LOL.

Over the past few weeks, as you know, I've been ill and Netflix recently added all ten seasons of Friends. So when I was sick, I'd lie on the couch or in bed and watch it, mostly nodding off really. Anyway, there was the episode where Ross and Rachel's baby had her first laugh but the only way they could get her to laugh was to sing "Baby Got Back" to her. :D

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
LOL.

Over the past few weeks, as you know, I've been ill and Netflix recently added all ten seasons of Friends. So when I was sick, I'd lie on the couch or in bed and watch it, mostly nodding off really. Anyway, there was the episode where Ross and Rachel's baby had her first laugh but the only way they could get her to laugh was to sing "Baby Got Back" to her. :D

I own all the seasons but haven't finished them yet. I really need to get on that.

One of my favourite episodes is the one where they are all watching the episode where they showed the home video where Ross got all dressed up to take Rachel to the prom, and then proceeded to get his heart stomped on by Rachel. Funny, but also sad.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
MTV; another sad indicator of the true state of the union. Ya got nearly 100 million mouth-breathers having this crap beamed into their skulls.

Becky_Harrison

Jan 30, 2015
Love this show, all caught up! Did everyone watch all of the episodes so far?

Victoria Justice is amazing in it. I find it funny though how she's not afraid to approach terrifying situations in the show and shes also not afraid to see how the people died because it is very graphic :/

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
MTV cancels 'Eye Candy' after one season
Variety Staff, Variety.com
First posted: Saturday, April 18, 2015 11:59 PM EDT | Updated: Sunday, April 19, 2015 12:05 AM EDT
LOS ANGELES - MTV has canceled "Eye Candy" after one season.
Victoria Justice, star of the freshman drama, made the announcement Saturday on Twitter.
"Eye Candy will not be returning for season 2," she wrote in a lengthy message to fans. "Even though a lot of you are going to feel sad/angry, please know that playing Lindy Sampson, is something that I loved and I will hold dear to my heart."
The cyber thriller, based on R.L. Stine's best-selling novel and executive produced by "Twilight's" Catherine Hardwicke and Jason Blum of Blumhouse Productions, centered on a tech genius who tried to capture a serial killer who preyed on dating websites in New York.
The 10 episode series premiered in January 2015.
Victoria Justice, star MTV's "Eye Candy."

MTV cancels 'Eye Candy' after one season | TV | Entertainment | Toronto Sun