Movies you've recently seen

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Troll Hunter. It was great. Watched it for the second time last night. Funny and tense

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Last edited:

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

old film noir classic

Jus' nothing like the oldies!

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Was it?

I'v had a disc on the desk for three weeks or so now, it 's called Mercury Rising, starring Bruce Willis ans Alec Baldwin. Is it worth my time? I think it's been three or four years since I watched one.

Yes it was. I haven't seen Mercury Rising, I don't watch many movies either, I prefer Degrassinre-runs.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
It's difficult for me to sit and watch an entire movie all the way through. I lose interest quickly . I guess because I know it's acting and not real like many things. But I did buy a movie called Nebraska and it was pretty funny in some scenes. Fairly new movie I usually only watch old stuff.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Lets see...

Saw Guardians of the Galaxy with the 5 yr old in the theatre, last summer, and loved it. He was slightly disappointed because he wanted there to be zombies...

Wife and I went to the Battle of Five Armies before Christmas, because we are huge Tolkein fans and love what Peter Jackson has done with the adaptations.

Also saw a bunch of stuff on Netflix. I tend to like suspense-action-sci fi-fantasy stuff and they have a large portfolio.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Watched Hunger Games tonight. My daughter says the book is much better. I certainly hope so.