frustration,what is a girl to do?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
it evens seems strange to me that i am on site on Christmas eve,i feel somewhat guilty in filling my self indulgence of rambling writing, i know i should be at church,watching a christmas movie or indlulging in festive drinking of celebrating the humble season of Christmas,who knows maybe i will indulge later,but for now, i am not feeling too great
I lost my big paying shift this evening,due to illness, I am very frustrated as a result,i had plans for that big Christmas day money, dam it! but more so i had big plans for my patients,i was going to be overly attentive,i figure chochlate and caffeine for breakfast for those early risers,there is something about spending Christmas with the disadvantaged/ compormised people,who have endured the terrible loss's of what we take for granted,these people of always teach me something,they make my life a little happier and as a result i make sure i can make their day a little happier,do not think of me as perfect, i can be irritated within my duties of employment,we can have some real challenging individuals,I have bad days,sometimes the nurturing role can be challenging.
for the record, i did my big family event,one of many, this past weekend,with the intentions i would be working and making money for my new coat,but i guess that was just planning too much.
so here i am,frustrated, i have slept all day,drinking green tea, thinking of what i may have to eat,toast,garlic and cheese, lots of garlic.
Power and Politics,CBC,listed the top 5 concerns of 2014,Energy,TFWP,Veterns Affairs,Harrassment on Hill,and number one was Ottawa shooting/ISIS fight.
these are listed as the top 5 newsmakers according to CBC
,myself, i don't know why the Ottawa shooting is even standing next to the ISIS fight as presented,this is where i guess spinning in,why they want us to believe this information design of word play is beyond me,there is a bit more to the Ottawa shooting,or i may say there is a little bit more to the ill individual, and unfortunately mental illness is the motivating factor for these acts of deranged violence,
or do i just think old?
The capacity for social media to effect an individuals behavior is remarkable,there are many events within the media to prove the validity of this statement.i believe they are going to be lots of copy cats,I know or believe this because of my work in mental health,"anti establishment" is at a record high,and in some ways i understand how these allegiances are formed,
Exampling from our leaders,rolemodels ,people of trust to involve themselves in bad behaviour has provided huge rationalization of "antiestablishment behaviour", in reality a dollar is easy to made on weak legislation,so why not,why should only fatcats have advantage over weak process's or weak individuals.
Everyone wants a piece of weak legislation,including organized crime, so what the heck?
My biggest time delay and continous naiveness within politics and denial in politics was believing in fair process,and believing in the people who manage legislation,law and constitutional rights for this country would stand on gaurd for thee,for the longest of silly time i believed in fair process and the rule of Constitutional entilement,I used to believe in the courts,until i became wise,this wasted my time,i really believed in the courts,then i investigated......not good.
.i soon, or not so soon did learn all my idelogies of fair and lawful process was a bunch of bunk,i had been in blindness for way to long,this is when i took on some weird kind of sympathy for organized crime of different aspects,examining how that pie was divided really took on new meaning.I wish i was braver to take a piece of that pie,but i was born a chicken.
there is one event i always love to visit every summer,it is a biker gathering of many different types of people,(I don't like bikes and would never ride along on one in a sober mind state),interesting enough there were "Vetern patches" by day and by night these individuals were wearing other patches,i thought it was so cool to have this knowledge and explore its meaning and more so to add vigor to my compulsive writing,"antiestablishment crowd became my focus of wanting to know more,,the whole experience brought a huge smile to my face,i thanked these dual patch gentlemen for serving our Country,what else is girl to say?The simplest question was how could someone be so pro establishment end up demonstrting a regard for an anti establishment was my free hand writings, the psychology is so funny to examine,upon completion of my information auditing, I fully understand the concepts of antiestablishment.
Here's to great people who challenge Constitutional rights,(which we have few in Canada,including the useless Supreme Court)
i always admired Eddie Greenspan's capacity to stand up to what is right,i was saddened at hearing the news of his passing,i always consedered him a great champion of Constitutional challenges,Canada has lossed a great Canadian who made a difference,I will miss watching his charm and wit when taking on Constitutional challenges.
where i live i rarely have a glimpse of real Canadian heros,for me Mr .Greenspan was a true Canadian hero i could always count on him to do the right thing for Canadians.
Rest in peace Mr. Greenspan.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
We have considerably more rights than most places in the world. Our supreme court is
not useless either, the objective of the supreme court is to ensure the integrity of the
law is upheld and personally I think they do a good job. Democracy and freedom is not
an excuse to do what ever the hell we want. Rights come with responsibilities and few
understand that. If you want to see government that does not work try Mexico there is
corruption, we have incompetence big difference.
Sometimes things don't work out the way one intended but we get over it because the
old guy they call reality knocks on the door of opportunity sooner or later it all works out.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
nice piece of writing there, pt.. in a 'flow of consciousness' vein.. even a couple of things i agree with.. at least i think i do in an 'inflow of consciousness' vein. :)

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Your patients have no idea how lucky they are to not have to endure that horrible garlic odour emanating from you............