Shomi by Rogers

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I am checking out all of these shows on this channel and so far...yeah

I have watched a season of The River

and I am onto Season 4 of Southland which is a fast moving character study of cops in black and whites
really well done

anyone else checked out anything on this channel that I should absolutely see before they start charging

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I am checking out all of these shows on this channel and so far...yeah

I have watched a season of The River

and I am onto Season 4 of Southland which is a fast moving character study of cops in black and whites
really well done

anyone else checked out anything on this channel that I should absolutely see before they start charging
one thing about the river I hated is that they filmed it like it was a reality show. :(

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
one thing about the river I hated is that they filmed it like it was a reality show. :(
good someone who has seen it...thus a question for you

I think I watched a few episodes on TV at some point

there are only 7 episodes on Shomi

but I distinctly remember her mum going to the women for help dying...is there more than 1 season or am I living in my parallel universe yet again

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Homeland, if you haven't seen it yet, is a big recommend. The lead character is fascinating.
oh yay....I haven't seen it...putting on the list without even checking it twice

I hope there are lots of seasons, I'm off for two weeks

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
oh yay....I haven't seen it...putting on the list without even checking it twice

I hope there are lots of seasons, I'm off for two weeks

There's 2 seasons on the HD channel, sometimes they have more product available on the SD ones though, don't know why. The series is in season 5 I think. I'll be looking for seasons 3-5 when I finish 2....it's that good.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
There's 2 seasons on the HD channel, sometimes they have more product available on the SD ones though, don't know why. The series is in season 5 I think. I'll be looking for seasons 3-5 when I finish 2....it's that good.
so it's on 309 not shomi?

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
good someone who has seen it...thus a question for you

I think I watched a few episodes on TV at some point

there are only 7 episodes on Shomi

but I distinctly remember her mum going to the women for help dying...is there more than 1 season or am I living in my parallel universe yet again
i'm not sure that we saw the same show.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
i'm not sure that we saw the same show.

oh hell I am in a parallel universe I just finished watching The River...I really enjoyed it...they yanked it after one season though I was thinking of Top of the Lake. Sorry for the confusion Spammy

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
oh hell I am in a parallel universe I just finished watching The River...I really enjoyed it...they yanked it after one season though I was thinking of Top of the Lake. Sorry for the confusion Spammy
no probs. :)