Russell Brand Spouts Off on Ottawa Attack

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The most disturbing part about that article for me was reading that Rosie O’Donnell is still alive.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Russell Brand, Geraldo Rivera and Rosie O'Donnell can all go **** themselves. I'm so tired of people 'using' instances like this as a stepping stone to advance their own cause/concern/agenda. If their respective cause/concern/agenda is so great and all important, put some frickin' thought and work into it and come up with something original and stand alone.

The most disturbing part about that article for me was reading that Rosie O’Donnell is still alive.

It's okay, just go to your happy place.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I wouldn't know him if I walked past him. Looks like a typical radical convert. Couldn't give two shyts what he thinks.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
oh geez, after the above comments I am gonna have to actually open the link and check this dude out

so far, I like the Pet Smart ad

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
He's a moron alright.....and not much of a comedian. The thing is, though, there is some truth in what he says. Isn't there a thread about Harpo trying to make it illegal to say things that justify terror attacks. If 9/11 showed us anything, government love to infringe on rights so they can give us the illusion of safety.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Even worse although it most likely never made national news was BC Dipper Lenny Krog comparing the murder in Ottawa to the what he perceives as the BC government is doing to pollution laws. Totally disgusting.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Even worse although it most likely never made national news was BC Dipper Lenny Krog comparing the murder in Ottawa to the what he perceives as the BC government is doing to pollution laws. Totally disgusting.

... Nothing like taking the opportunity to minimize the value and the life of the slain soldier and his family