Guys! There's a Canadian musician who needs your help! Spread the word!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We only have smoke signal, . . . . and that UHF Transciever
Do you mean with music you can choose more than one song? Pirate much Clawed Balls silver?

JamesPatrick

Oct 24, 2012
Oh my god you guys are all right, this kid does suck, go post his music on social networks so all your friends can make fun of him too.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Saddest attempt at reverse psychology. Do your own work dammit!!
Idol chitchat via the wannabe godz. Pay no attention to the part that says the Balfour thing was a leaked document, repeat, pay no attention to the part that says the Balfour thing was a leaked document.

Pitiful, yes I agree so why is it many times better than the crap NATO has been posting. Not even a 3yr yr old would take it without either laughing a lot or running away terrified at what is coming next.

That is to show the general public is a mass and a non thinking mass at that. Dot the best thing to have on your reseme but lets be fare to potential employers at the same time.. Reverse and double mirrors, . . . pal.

Eating Spam brings lots of good jobs to Gopherland:
Cuts down on the reading material you keep in the crapper also.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That begging his trade at 12, should he get a milk delivery run? The women want older than 12, pervert, not too much older though or they are already trained.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That begging his trade at 12, should he get a milk delivery run? The women want older than 12, pervert, not too much older though or they are already trained.

Dude WTF?? Put down the pipe..

You don't need to get defensive bud! I'm not even the one asking for money.

Best of luck promoting your country singer..

Don't mind MHz aka MegaHurtz, he's a little...

You might want to setup a Twitter page for the kid, get some followers then hit them up for donations..

You can follow or link to other artists.. "network" Just Say'in