Scout Willis goes topless in New York City

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Scout Willis goes topless in New York City
QMI Agency
First posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 02:26 PM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 03:10 PM EDT
Scout Willis has taken to the streets of New York City - topless.
The 22-year-old middle daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore is so upset with Instagram’s policy on censoring female nudity – that she's posted topless photos of herself on Twitter, walking down the streets of Manhattan.
In one photo captioned “What @instagram won’t let you see. #FreeTheNipple,”Scout is seen from the front, walking on a sidewalk topless carrying her purse. In another photo, Willis is outside a grocery stand, looking at some flowers, with the caption “Legal in NYC but not on @instagram.”
The photos, posted Tuesday, were just two in a series of topless images Willis added to her Twitter account, including an old photo of Cher in a sheer top, a magazine cover featuring a topless Rihanna and even a man lifting up his top.
Courtesy of (Scout Willis/Twitter)

Scout Willis goes topless in New York City | Celebrities | Entertainment | Toron

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I find it funny that female nipples can't be shown on T.V. or on social media. You can show the entire breast, except the nipple. You can show a person being blown up, dismembered,beaten to a pulp, torn apart, and decapitated,but you can't show a nude human body.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I find it funny that female nipples can't be shown on T.V. or on social media. You can show the entire breast, except the nipple. You can show a person being blown up, dismembered,beaten to a pulp, torn apart, and decapitated,but you can't show a nude human body.
I agree. full frontal nude young ladies should be admired and appreciated. ;) :p

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That's not true! You can show a nude human body, long as it's been blown up, dismembered, beaten to a pulp, torn apart, and decapitated.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

You can't show the exploding body once the cloths have been blown from the bare breasts. People might be offended.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yep. You'd think in this day and age that women wouldn't have to ask to do what men have been doing for years....
Well, ya see, li'l darlin', men and girls is different, like girls got them ta-tas and hoo-hoos, but the good news is, if a woman gets pregnant from being raped, women's bodies got ways of shutting that thing down. And o' course, four-five days a month they're totally irrational, which is why they can't be leaders.

Y'all really should learn about your bodies. Mostly that you should be ashamed of 'em.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Well, ya see, li'l darlin', men and girls is different, like girls got them ta-tas and hoo-hoos, but the good news is, if a woman gets pregnant from being raped, women's bodies got ways of shutting that thing down. And o' course, four-five days a month they're totally irrational, which is why they can't be leaders.

Y'all really should learn about your bodies. Mostly that you should be ashamed of 'em.

guess'n we're just too stoopid...good thin we have peni$ owners to show us just how dumb we is, eh?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
guess'n we're just too stoopid...good thin we have peni$ owners to show us just how dumb we is, eh?
Yepper. Y'all just git on in the kitchen and whip up some supper, and we'll take care of the world. And you.

Boy howdy, there's no limit to stupid, is there?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Yepper. Y'all just git on in the kitchen and whip up some supper, and we'll take care of the world. And you.

Boy howdy, there's no limit to stupid, is there?

I do make a really mean cast iron flying pan sandwhich, if I don't say so myself.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Scout Willis defends topless protest
WENN.COM
First posted: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 08:59 AM EDT
Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's daughter Scout Willis has defended her decision to walk the streets of New York City topless, insisting her "high-profile family" gives her a platform to protest.

Last week, the 22 year old stripped down to campaign against Instagram.com's no nudity policy, and came under fire for posting pictures of the protest online.

On Monday, Willis posted an article on female-focused website XOJane.co.uk, in which she explains why she decided to take such a scandalous risk.

She writes, "I understand that people don't want to take me seriously. Or would rather just write me off as an attention-seeking, over-privileged, ignorant, white girl. I am white and I was born to a high profile and financially privileged family. I didn't choose my public life, but it did give me this platform. A platform that helps make body politics newsworthy."

Willis continues, "I walked around New York topless and documented it on Twitter, pointing out that what is legal by New York state law is not allowed on Instagram... What I am arguing for is a woman's right to choose how she represents her body... No woman should be made to feel ashamed of her body.

"I never claimed to believe that my actions... would solve anything - far from it. But what they did achieve was to provoke conversations about gender equality and body positivity that are both necessary and sorely lacking..."

She concluded, "I call out to every person moved by this to take physical - as well as digital - action, and help transform what started out as a casual topless stroll into something resembling true change. While in the meantime, my breasts and I return to a more casual form of a protest beneath my favourite sheer tank top."
Courtesy of (Scout Willis/Twitter)

Scout Willis defends topless protest | Celebrities | Entertainment | Toronto Sun

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
You do what you can with what you've got.

At least she's standing up for something.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

So true!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
One minute the PC authorities in Britain are trying to get shopkeepers to cover up lads' mags like Loaded, Zoo and Nuts in their shops because of their "demeaning" and "sexist" images of naked women on their front covers (which, thankfully, shopkeepers are refusing to do) and because (shock horror!) children might see them (the same children which have probably seen countless topless women when they go to the beach) and the next minute we have birds walking down streets with their tits out in protest that they can't get their tits out online.

We can't win.

That should be "How dumb we ARE", my dear.

Also, love, "thing" has a G on the end; "guessing" is spelled exactly as I've just spelt it; and "stupid" does not have any "Os" in it.

I can see why most members of Mensa are men.