MSNBC not a news station

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
Save yourself a lot of aggro and just don't watch American cable news. Most of their time is spent trying to fabricate non-existent controversies. It's all about keeping you tuned in to the next commercial break, nothing more, nothing less.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I feel sorry for people that watch alot of cable news regardless of the network. They really should get out more and do something productive.

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
I agree MSNBC is mostly opinion as is FOX. I have to assume someone on FOX today claimed that MSNBC said something to the affect that they made fun of Romney's black grandchild. I don't get MSNBC, however I assume they made fun of Romney not the child. Then FOX told the righties what to think. Funny how anything FOX says gets repeated as if by parrots. I can count on seeing the same things posted here as on another message board by the same sort of people. The exact words get used in this case "MSNBC hosts are mostly misogynists and racists.". You can't even use your own words or else you are several people on another board I go to.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I agree MSNBC is mostly opinion as is FOX. I have to assume someone on FOX today claimed that MSNBC said something to the affect that they made fun of Romney's black grandchild. I don't get MSNBC, however I assume they made fun of Romney not the child. Then FOX told the righties what to think. Funny how anything FOX says gets repeated as if by parrots. I can count on seeing the same things posted here as on another message board by the same sort of people. The exact words get used in this case "MSNBC hosts are mostly misogynists and racists.". You can't even use your own words or else you are several people on another board I go to.

Wouldn't it have been nicer if FOX was the news source used in this post.

Oooops!

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Wouldn't it have been nicer if FOX was the news source used in this post.

Oooops!
would have made me happier yup....lol

as it is I would love a news station that actually reported the news without a lean...they used to do that back in the old days, now it all leans and displeases the other side

now there are sides to be won, but really it's all just about money

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I don't hold a lot of faith in any network that takes a particular point of view and uses partisan commentary to deliver the so-called news. That is why I don't watch Fox. Sun, or MSNBC. I don't watch CNN because they are not a News Network at all, they are an entertainment channel.

In fact I think its best just to read the news or listen to snippets on the radio without the Blitzers or OReilly's. It's easier to analyze without the faux outrage. And yes, I know OReilly is not an anchorman.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
would have made me happier yup....lol

as it is I would love a news station that actually reported the news without a lean...they used to do that back in the old days, now it all leans and displeases the other side

now there are sides to be won, but really it's all just about money
....and to create an illusion of left/right choices, freedom and democracy. There are no choices. But, some people like having their opinions handed to them. TV is designed to rot your brain.