The Blacklist.....

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I was hooked after the first episode- James Spader is a great actor.
Do you watch Elementary? Or the Good Wife or Blue Bloods???

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I was hooked after the first episode- James Spader is a great actor.
Do you watch Elementary? Or the Good Wife or Blue Bloods???
No, I don't watch that, I watched Duck dynasty for a while but after a while it started to get boring...
Right now NCIS is on......................

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I just checked my replay channel...seems like I could watch episodes 6, 7 and 8. Will I know what's going on or should I wait until the season is over and start from the beginning?

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
I was also hooked with the first episode. Wouldn't miss an episode.

Also watch Hawaii five-o, the NCIS & NCIS Los Angeles.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I missed an episode when I was in Mississauga last month because my daughter had control of the remote, but I watched it the very next day on my tablet...It has the global shaw app....and no commercials':lol:
It seems to carry the last 3 episodes....I also watched the episode of Bones that I had missed for the same reason, a couple of days later...My daughter and my wife, they watch game shows and chick movies, and I'm outnumbered...Ay home we have 2 TVs

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I missed an episode when I was in Mississauga last month because my daughter had control of the remote, but I watched it the very next day on my tablet...It has the global shaw app....and no commercials':lol:
doncha need a friggin' magnifying glass to watch on those thingies?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

On Shaw out here- you can go to Global and look for the episode. Comes in handy.
Great show.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
doncha need a friggin' magnifying glass to watch on those thingies?

It's not like a 32 inch screen, but then, I'm looking at a screen 10" away, so the perspective is the same.
You hold a tablet at arms length and it blocks a 32 inch screen 10 ft away

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
It's not like a 32 inch screen, but then, I'm looking at a screen 10" away, so the perspective is the same.
You hold a tablet at arms length and it blocks a 32 inch screen 10 ft away
k, I don't have one, but Christmas is coming

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
k, I don't have one, but Christmas is coming
If you have the money...get an IPad.... otherwise ....I only have a Galaxy tablet at half the price, but it's ok as long as you don't put any personal stuff on it.....The android apps are very intrusive, want access to everything.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
If you have the money...get an IPad.... otherwise ....I only have a Galaxy tablet at half the price, but it's ok as long as you don't put any personal stuff on it.....The android apps are very intrusive, want access to everything.
thanks Da I'll tell Santa it has to be IPad...ho ho ho, dig deep

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I was also hooked with the first episode. Wouldn't miss an episode.

Also watch Hawaii five-o, the NCIS & NCIS Los Angeles.

I generally just watch the shows once they are on DVD. Supernatural and True Blood have been notable exceptions.

I enjoy the three shows you mentioned, but I was wondering what you think of the Bishop character that was introduced during last night's NCIS episode (November 19th, 2013). To be honest, I found her annoying. I'm not saying this because she's not Ziva or anything, just that the character didn't work for me.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
SLM
Season finale was done.
Repeats are coming up. Start that recorder. Watch it in sequence as there are clues in each one.