Bozos at Faux News At it Again

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I put this in the Arts and Entertainment section because I don't want anybody to confuse Faux News' content with actual news.

Fox News host: new Miss America, Nina Davuluri, doesn’t ‘represent American values’ | The Raw Story

It should go without saying that Davuluri, a Syracuse native of Indian descent, is neither Muslim nor an Arab. But according to Fox News Radio host Todd Starnes, the American-born Davuluri doesn’t “represent American values,” unlike the blonde-haired, blue-eyed contestant from Kansas, Theresa Vail.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
If American's value blonde hair and blue eyes, and several surveys seem to suggest they do, then the statement would indeed be true.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
This is all the dude said:

"The liberal Miss America judges won't say this - but Miss Kansas lost because she actually represented American values".

"Americans were backing Miss Kansas -- but the liberal Miss America judges were not interested in a gun-toting, deer-hunting, military veteran".

Nothing about her hair, eyes or skin colour. A little spinning by the story-teller is all. But man, that Fox News sure does get under folks mad skins. :lol:

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver

"The liberal Miss America judges won't say this - but Miss Kansas lost because she actually represented American values".

"Americans were backing Miss Kansas -- but the liberal Miss America judges were not interested in a gun-toting, deer-hunting, military veteran".

Nothing about her hair, eyes or skin colour. A little spinning by the story-teller is all. But man, that Fox News sure does get under folks mad skins. :lol:

I dunno, that Fox guy sounds pretty mad too. Personally I think somebody should feed those girls an Angus Burger and supersize the fries. They are so scrawny, their heads look all out of proportion, like bobblehead dolls.

And maybe they should strive for a little more objectvitiy in the judging, since clearly the judges are infested with liberals, because judging beauuty queen pageants is just the kind of things liberals line up to do.

"And the winner is...the one with the biggest titz!"

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
How about stop have contests where people (women) are judged on nothing but appearance?

Oh, excuse me, my bad, there is the "talent" portion that they shove in there in between evening gowns and bathing suits.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

That's ALL they need Loc!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You aren't Americans....You invaded from NE Asia!:roll:
That is nonsense. Nobody invaded America until 1492. There were visitors over time but people have been living here for a very long time. The Bering Land Bridge theory was debunked decades ago. New archeological discoveries are pushing back the clock every year. It is quite possible that people have lived here for as long as anywhere else.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I put this in the Arts and Entertainment section because I don't want anybody to confuse Faux News' content with actual news.

Fox News host: new Miss America, Nina Davuluri, doesn’t ‘represent American values’ | The Raw Story

Appears to be an Epic fail Buck.

https://www.facebook.com/ToddStarnesFNC
CNN yanks story accusing me of being a racist. Please share. These people are just ruthless.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/09/16/wont-believe-what-cnn-considers-racist/

However, CNN reported that my comments were directed at Miss New York, Nina Davuluri, after she had been crowned the new Miss America.

“Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow,” read the headline of a CNN story written by Leslie Bentz.

“No sooner had the tiara been placed atop her head than a barrage of racist tweets flooded the Internet,” Bentz wrote.

Then, she quoted and posted a screen grab of my tweet about Miss Kansas.

Fortunately, Twitter keeps a time stamp of every posting – and in just a matter of minutes I was able to prove the CNN report was incorrect.

My tweet was posted at 10:53 p.m. eastern, according to the Twitter time stamp.Miss New York was announced as the winner of the pageant at 10:57:18 p.m. eastern. It shows I was tweeting about Miss Kansas – not Miss New York.

NBC reporter Eun Kyung Kim followed suit in a story titled, “New Miss America’s Indian heritage sparks racist comments.”

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
And maybe they should strive for a little more objectvitiy in the judging, since clearly the judges are infested with liberals, because judging beauuty queen pageants is just the kind of things liberals line up to do.

LOL...that ultra leftard Donald Trump is obviously afraid to hire conservatives to judge his pageants.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Appears to be an Epic fail Buck.

https://www.facebook.com/ToddStarnesFNC
CNN yanks story accusing me of being a racist. Please share. These people are just ruthless.

You won’t believe what CNN considers racist | Fox News

However, CNN reported that my comments were directed at Miss New York, Nina Davuluri, after she had been crowned the new Miss America.

“Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow,” read the headline of a CNN story written by Leslie Bentz.

“No sooner had the tiara been placed atop her head than a barrage of racist tweets flooded the Internet,” Bentz wrote.

Then, she quoted and posted a screen grab of my tweet about Miss Kansas.

Fortunately, Twitter keeps a time stamp of every posting – and in just a matter of minutes I was able to prove the CNN report was incorrect.

My tweet was posted at 10:53 p.m. eastern, according to the Twitter time stamp.Miss New York was announced as the winner of the pageant at 10:57:18 p.m. eastern. It shows I was tweeting about Miss Kansas – not Miss New York.

NBC reporter Eun Kyung Kim followed suit in a story titled, “New Miss America’s Indian heritage sparks racist comments.”

Bump

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
How about stop have contests where people (women) are judged on nothing but appearance?

Oh, excuse me, my bad, there is the "talent" portion that they shove in there in between evening gowns and bathing suits.
Like the Mr Universe pageant, where they ask them about deer hunting and American values?