An Open Letter to Ann Coulter

PoliticalNick
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Personally, I do think calling Obama a retard is an insult to the intellectually handicapped everywhere.

I'm sure she didn't mean to insult you Colpy.

Nuggler
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNickView Post

I'm sure she didn't mean to insult you Colpy.

THAT'S just too fukkin funny..............

Hoohas more fun than us.........question mark.

lol.

TenPenny
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Personally, I do think calling Obama a retard is an insult to the intellectually handicapped everywhere.

Yeah, I agree, it's long past time to stop insulting GWBush.

DaSleeper
+2
Those last three repartee are simply anemic.......

Goober
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Those last three repartee are simply anemic.......

Black humor usually is. Myself black humor is part of my life.

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

That wasn't black humour on their part...t'was simply childish

PoliticalNick
+1

Black humor? Colpy is black? I never knew.

That wasn't black humour on their part...t'was simply childish

Well Colpy gave it a thumbs up so your opinion doesn't matter.

gopher
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

It's not her fault, that's what her computer replaced 'ni66er' with.

I'm still amazed at the absolute stupidity shown by so many media personalities. How can she be so ignorant of what is acceptable in modern society?

She also insulted a decorated war hero in Max Cleland who sacrificed so much for his fellow soldiers in Vietnam. Imagine if that had a been a Democrat who said that about a vet - the right wingers would all be talking sh!t from here to Kingdom come. Shame on all Republicans for their silence about her stupidity and bigotry.

In Between Man
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Bull****.

Using insults that demean OTHERS is generally seen as unacceptable by civilized humans, not just 'PC'ers'

Twat, ****, gay, retard, ******.... there are a host of words that are meant to liken someone to an identifiable, 'undesirable' segment of society and be essentially a double insult. Don't try to lump typical slurs like '*******', 'jerk', 'moron', in with those.

You don't think it's demeaning to OTHERS who actually have suffered racism, hate, or bigotry when those labels are unfairly attributed to Conservatives?

How about if I started unscrupulously calling people "nazi" or "Hitler"? That doesn't demean OTHER people who actually had to suffer through the holocaust?

How about labeling pro-lifers as "woman haters"? That doesn't demean OTHER women who have actually suffered violence or abuse by people who actually hate women?

It should be painfully obvious to a smart person like you that words like racist and bigot have much deeper connotations than words like "jerk".

Who the fu ck are you to tell me what I can and can't say?

You can say whatever you want bro, just don't expect people to buy into this "acceptable in a modern society" garbage. That's just code for: "We get to decide what insults are allowed (the ones we use) and which are unacceptable (the ones 'the crowd' says are bad)."

Quote:

You are a disgusting excuse for a human being.

No, just azzholes like you. Your post proves that you're a hater. What a fuktard you are. And you call yourself a christian, you're just a moron. Complete and total moron.

FOAD, you piece of dog turd.

Can you please us how these are not hate-filled words?

Which I find surprising coming from you, because you greatly pleased me the day you said that my opinion was just as valuable as yours or others. Judging by your last remarks, it certainly doesn't sound you actually feel that way!

Further, you said my post proves I'm a hater. Where???????????????????
Last edited by In Between Man; Oct 25th, 2012 at 09:35 PM..

Cannuck
+1

If we want to think that InBetweenMen is a guy who enjoys multiple gay sex partners, hence his name, that's certainly an option.

That's what I took the name to mean. Nothing wrong with a man sandwich if that's what he's into.

Dixie Cup
Were you aware that the medical community still uses the word Retardation as a medical term? Unfortunately, that term wasn't a derogitory term until people made it so.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+4
Listen there's two forms of retarded.

There's mentally disabled, of which the word retarded has really become obsolete after being deemed offensive.

Then there's this kind of retarded. Which I find completely funny, in a sad sort of way.

Ron in Regina
+2
The word 'retard' (retarded...retarding) is used often in my place of employment,
usually in regards to mechanically electrical related adjustments. I've grown use
to the term now, though it was uncomfortable on the ears & palette at one time.

In reference to ones actions, it is shorted down to 'tard' to avoid confusion.

Retired_Can_Soldier
This is manufactured outrage which I absolutely deplore.

DaSleeper
+1
Is Crétin wearing the hat backwards for a reason other than being retarded?

Ron in Regina

Is Crétin wearing the hat backwards for a reason other than being retarded?

It might offer more shade for his eyes that way? Might fit a politician's head better that way?

Retired_Can_Soldier
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in ReginaView Post

It might offer more shade for his eyes that way? Might fit a politician's head better that way?

Just showing what a hipster he was. All the cool soldiers wore their helmets backwards.

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

This is manufactured outrage which I absolutely deplore.

Anne Coulter is a media personality- whatever she states she is aware that she can be held accountable for these statements, phrases, words and slurs.

Is it manufactured – perhaps- perhaps she is being held accountable and the press as always picked up on it.

Google – An open letter to Ann coulter and see how many MSM outlets reported on it.

talloola
Quote: Originally Posted by The Old MedicView Post

Ann Coulter is anything BUT dumb and shallow. That's what makes her comment so horrible, because she absolutely knows better.

Personally, I wish there was some way to make her work with Developmentally Disabled for a period of time. She would never even think such a thought again.

she should be 'part' of the developmentally disabled.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Anne Coulter is a media personality- whatever she states she is aware that she can be held accountable for these statements, phrases, words and slurs.

Absolutely, it is what has made Coulter a lot of money in books.

Quote:

Is it manufactured – perhaps- perhaps she is being held accountable and the press as always picked up on it.

Definitely manufactured in that some (presumably Left) do-gooder sat this young fellow down and put him to work on an open letter.

Google – An open letter to Ann coulter and see how many MSM outlets reported on it.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what your point is. I didn't say MSM manufactured outrage. Manufactured outrage comes from numerous places, bloggers, the little old lady down the street, Maude Flanders, Al Sharpton, on web forums.

damngrumpy
The sad fact is people like Coulter, Rush and the legitimate rape guy became the
defining image of the Republican Party going into the last election. After listening
to them on various programs people took Romney less and less seriously or they
realized people like this could not be controlled once power was achieved.
The Democrats didn't need to say much more they just pointed at the mouth pieces
spouting what they thought was wisdom.
It goes like this for the voter, these people sound brash and in your face they say that
if I vote for Obama I am stupid, ignorant and so on so I will show these arrogant folks
a lesson I will vote Obama.

Remember the true essence of an election strategy is
Make the voters hate them more than they hate you.

That is a premise both sides quietly subscribe to and the Democrats do it by taking the
high road and the shrill voices of the right (Coulter for example) fall into the trap every
time. I will be Romney wishes he never heard their names

L Gilbert
+2
Meh. Coulter's just a political partisan shockjock without a clue about objectivity and is decidedly unbalanced.
Not impressed.

Toro
+6
Here's my letter to Ann Coulter.

Dear Ann Coulter.

F*ck off.

Yours,
Toro.

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by ToroView Post

Dear Ann Coulter.

F*ck off.

Yours,
Toro.

Short and sweet- I like that.

talloola
+5
Quote: Originally Posted by ToroView Post

Dear Ann Coulter.

F*ck off.

Yours,
Toro.

well thought out, but she might think of it as 'foreplay'.

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

well thought out, but she might think of it as 'foreplay'.

Now that was dammed funny.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Meh. Coulter's just a political partisan shockjock without a clue about objectivity and is decidedly unbalanced.
Not impressed.

Are you saying her opinions are unbalanced or her mind?

Goober
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Are you saying her opinions are unbalanced or her mind?

Both

Retired_Can_Soldier
+2

Both

Disagree completely. Offensive yes, partisan yes, but don't kid yourself. Coulter is not unbalanced, she knows exactly what buttons to push and what bait to dangle. That is why she drives the left nuts while raking in the cash.

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Disagree completely. Offensive yes, partisan yes, but don't kid yourself. Coulter is not unbalanced, she knows exactly what buttons to push and what bait to dangle. That is why she drives the left nuts while raking in the cash.

She is one hateful POS. And with such hate it could be considered unbalanced.
Last edited by Goober; Dec 30th, 2012 at 12:21 PM..