Some fire to inspire

spero
Hey all,

Here's a littlle project I was working on just to give people a little inspiration in their day. Especially if you're having a bad day. Enjoy.

Abide With Me - YouTube

Bryan

eh1eh
+4
#2  Top Rated Post
I like the changing things like science. It changes with every new thing discovered.

If you are planning on being a regular member you should post your fundy religious stuff in the proper forums. If you do then I will respect your views but it you post in the other forums I will consider it fair game and tear you apart.
Welcome to Canadian Content.

L Gilbert
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

I like the changing things like science. It changes with every new thing discovered.

If you are planning on being a regular member you should post your fundy religious stuff in the proper forums. If you do then I will respect your views but it you post in the other forums I will consider it fair game and tear you apart.

He posted it in Arts & Entertainment. He made the vidclip. It's art. Get over it.

darkbeaver
+1
Art who? Art thy nuts or art thy on drugs? I was not born in sin. I was born in Ontario. You,ve inspired me. I haven,t slagged make believe christians for months. Pretty good pencil people though.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

He posted it in Arts & Entertainment. He made the vidclip. It's art. Get over it.

I guess the content is irrelevant?
That opens doors.

L Gilbert

I guess the content is irrelevant?

I guess you think there's no such thing as religious art? No-one's forcing you to look at it or watch it.
Quote:

That opens doors.

So convince Andem that he should make a special forum for religious art & entertainment and then ignore the forum.

darkbeaver
That,s a bad idea Lester.

eh1eh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

I guess you think there's no such thing as religious art? No-one's forcing you to look at it or watch it.
So convince Andem that he should make a special forum for religious art & entertainment and then ignore the forum.

No there isn't as religion is flawed practice worshiping a nonexistent being.

There are already religious forums on this board that I duly resecpt by ignoring. The entire of CC in not a place to proselytize which you can be certain is this person's intent. If he is a good Christian.

spero
+1

Oh, sorry. I thought this was the most appropriate forum forum for it. I will look for a better one. Thanks. Until then... have at it. Just don't forget the first rule of these forum discussions: 1. Not to post any material that you know, or in our judgment ought to know, is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of personal privacy, or in violation of Canadian law.

Nuggler
..................All these nice threats CC is getting these days. Veiled, but threats nonetheless.