Pastor irate after Mattel's American Girl introduces boy doll

Danbones
ooops
can't get into heaven without that pointy finger

Mokkajava
+2
#3  Top Rated Post
"says the doll will emasculate boys and encourage the alteration of “God’s creation of male and female.”

I can't stop laughing at this. What kind of warped, living under a rock perception.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by MokkajavaView Post

"says the doll will emasculate boys and encourage the alteration of “God’s creation of male and female.”

I can't stop laughing at this. What kind of warped, living under a rock perception.

Yes that's breaking news. There are fanatics. Who knew ?

Curious Cdn
+1

That's what GI Joe, did. Gay soldiers used to get a 4F rating. After Joe, any American can serve. What would Jesus say?

Mokkajava
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Yes that's breaking news. There are fanatics. Who knew ?

Yes, and fanatics with a podium to spread their fanaticism... who knew... oh wait...

Trump

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

That's what GI Joe, did. Gay soldiers used to get a 4F rating. After Joe, any American can serve. What would Jesus say?

Lol

I think I might understand the fear if it was... a boy doll dressed as an American Girl... but the protest is over equality of gender being represented in a child's toy line...

Curious Cdn
+1

Yes, and fanatics with a podium to spread their fanaticism... who knew... oh wait...

Trump

Lol

I think I might understand the fear if it was... a boy doll dressed as an American Girl... but the protest is over equality of gender being represented in a child's toy line...

They are terribly insecure and troubled these days, our Southern neighbours.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

They are terribly insecure and troubled these days, our Southern neighbours.

"They" meaning all.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Trump

It's interesting that some alleged Christians are perfectly willing to accept a thrice-married serial adulterer, so long as he ratifies and supports their hate.

Look on the bright side, Pastor Blaster. At least the doll's white. Maybe he'll f*ck all the American Girl dolls and skip town, leaving them pregnant to be shamed and brutalized by the people of Gawd, like a good Christian.

DaSleeper
Anyone wonder why Spammy gets all his news from the Toronto sun??????

SUNshineGirl | Toronto Sun

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

... not too many big words ... written for Grade 10 graduates ... cheesecake on page 2 ... Astrograph ...

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

actually dad subscribed to the Toronto sun. as a result I got accustomed to it.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

actually dad subscribed to the Toronto sun. as a result I got accustomed to it.

The only good thing that I have to say about the Sun is "Donato".