Pastor irate after Mattel's American Girl introduces boy doll

Mokkajava

Electoral Member
Nov 14, 2016
Saskatchewan
"says the doll will emasculate boys and encourage the alteration of “God’s creation of male and female.”

I can't stop laughing at this. What kind of warped, living under a rock perception.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
"says the doll will emasculate boys and encourage the alteration of “God’s creation of male and female.”

I can't stop laughing at this. What kind of warped, living under a rock perception.

That's what GI Joe, did. Gay soldiers used to get a 4F rating. After Joe, any American can serve. What would Jesus say?

Mokkajava

Electoral Member
Nov 14, 2016
Saskatchewan
Yes that's breaking news. There are fanatics. Who knew ?

Yes, and fanatics with a podium to spread their fanaticism... who knew... oh wait...

Trump

That's what GI Joe, did. Gay soldiers used to get a 4F rating. After Joe, any American can serve. What would Jesus say?

Lol

I think I might understand the fear if it was... a boy doll dressed as an American Girl... but the protest is over equality of gender being represented in a child's toy line...

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yes, and fanatics with a podium to spread their fanaticism... who knew... oh wait...

Trump

Lol

I think I might understand the fear if it was... a boy doll dressed as an American Girl... but the protest is over equality of gender being represented in a child's toy line...

They are terribly insecure and troubled these days, our Southern neighbours.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Trump
It's interesting that some alleged Christians are perfectly willing to accept a thrice-married serial adulterer, so long as he ratifies and supports their hate.

Look on the bright side, Pastor Blaster. At least the doll's white. Maybe he'll f*ck all the American Girl dolls and skip town, leaving them pregnant to be shamed and brutalized by the people of Gawd, like a good Christian.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Anyone wonder why Spammy gets all his news from the Toronto sun?????? :wink:

SUNshineGirl | Toronto Sun
actually dad subscribed to the Toronto sun. as a result I got accustomed to it.