Woman says she crashed into deer because she saw Bigfoot

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Woman says she crashed into deer because she saw Bigfoot
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
First posted: Saturday, March 25, 2017 03:51 PM EDT | Updated: Saturday, March 25, 2017 04:08 PM EDT
MOSCOW, Idaho — A northern Idaho woman told police she crashed into a deer because she was distracted by a sasquatch in her rear-view mirror.
The Moscow-Pullman Daily News reports the 50-year-old Tensed woman was driving south on U.S. Highway 95 on Wednesday when she struck a deer near Potlatch.
The woman told Benewah County Sheriff’s officials that she saw a sasquatch chasing a deer on the side of the road while driving. She says she checked one of her mirrors to get a second look at the beast and when she looked up, the deer ran in front of her.
Sheriff’s officials marked the incident as a vehicle versus deer collision but did not report any evidence of Bigfoot.
Woman says she crashed into deer because she saw Bigfoot | Weird | News | Toront

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
So the cops admit they found the deer but say "they didn't see the big foot?" I call bs.......

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence.

I don't see any evidence of a fox when I'm walking in the field in front of my home but foxes certainly walk around there at night.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Those who do not believe will never see. How many believe in aliens? How many have seen UFOs? You only let into your reality that which you believe is possible. Everything else is bad drugs or food poisoning. One of the advantages of believing in nothing is that far more possibilities present themselves.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
He's seen lots. Here, Cliffy admits to time travelling, in this secretly taped video.

[youtube]KcYdu2u0jUo[/youtube]