Woman says she crashed into deer because she saw Bigfoot

Cliffy

"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."
-Roald Dahl

petros
1? 2? A LOT? A FEW?

How many have you seen Cliffy?

Murphy
+1
A lot.

Cliffy

Murphy
Where do you live, Cliffy? I think you're in need of medical assistance. I can phone the hospital for you, if you'd like. PM your address and someonewill be there in minutes.

Seriously. You're not well.

JLM
Is it her eyes that need checking or her brain????

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

Where do you live, Cliffy? I think you're in need of medical assistance. I can phone the hospital for you, if you'd like. PM your address and someonewill be there in minutes.

Seriously. You're not well.

Murphy
Fair enough question.

Heart meds can cause problems sometimes. Any drugs used to treat depression or mood swings can be worrisome. Best to seek professional help.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

Fair enough question.

Heart meds can cause problems sometimes. Any drugs used to treat depression or mood swings can be worrisome. Best to seek professional help.

You really don't get, do you. But it is fun playing mind phuk games with an a$$hole. You and petroglyph should get a room, preferably a padded one. Now go back to pulling each others puds in your little twosome circle jerk.

Ludlow
You got stinkfoot, stinkfoot , I ain't lyin. Could you rinse it off do you suppose? ~ Frank Zappa.

Cliffy

Murphy

I'm roasting a baby out back.