Stephen Hawking warns we ‘should be wary of answering’ aliens

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

I liked that Marvin the Martian little alien on the Bugs Bunny cartoon.

I like the Vindaloovians in Red Dwarf:

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvjSZbzIHGj8U

JLM
What's this "we" bull sh*t?

MHz
Anyone who thinks sending out messages is a good idea.

DaSleeper
Poor Cliffy interprets the Mohawk prophesies (external - login to view) like Megahurts interprets the bible ....

We in trouble.....

MHz
+1
'You' were in trouble long before 'we' ever crossed paths.

https://www.doomsdayguide.org/navajo.htm (external - login to view)

Blackleaf
How to deal with nasty aliens?

The Red Dwarf lads have had their personalities changed by a Polymorph (Rimmer has become a left-winger, wearing a "GIVE QUICHE A CHANCE t-shirt") and here they are discussing how to get rid of it....

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchv5WgUktfdDy4

Danbones
They Live

wwwyoutubecomwatchv3TgzYWGO6Jc

they are already here

darkbeaver
No we aren't.

Danbones
lol
the sailiens are here
Their ship is in the harbour

you steamaliens are a little late
pour the coal to 'er lads

we have a nice beer joint on the dock...with a patio

MHz
Time to uncover the 4th lord of the rings book. Black Market version available for 4.99+ shipping valid E-mail address needed

selfsame
+1
The ET beings; I believe there are such beings .. you call the aliens.
The planets of our solar system with the exception of Mercury and Venus, that once had born life which was terminated later on.
The rest of planets from Mars and outwards .. all have life .. plant, animal and man (like us to some extent with differences like the different races on our Earth.)

If we look to the sky and see all these stars glistening and illuminating .. all this is not in vain .. life is there on all the earths or the planets whether our solar planets or far planets outside our solar system.

The universe, I think, is full of life and living beings .. intelligent .. to worship God alone as the One God in the entire universe: no god but He alone, and having a large number of names.

As in the Quran 55: 78, which means:
{ Blessed be the name k of your Lord, having majesty and honor.}
.................................................. .........

k i.e. His names have increased, and His position is lofty, and He has the majesty and honor.

Anyhow, life does not evolve as this atheist insists .. it is created by a Most Wise and All-Mighty God.

So one day .. in the near future, I believe a meeting will take place between the man of Earth and the ET man: either they will come or we will go.
I think man of Earth will go to Mars and to Jupiter or Saturn and will find the man of Mars, the man of Jupiter or its moons.

www.quran-ayat.com/universe/n...pated_Meeting_ (external - login to view)

quran-ayat(dot)com

One point: man of Earth goes over-planets (like over-seas) with his aggressive attitude or with his peace attitude; almost while they are evil, they will anticipate evil and will make evil, and will have the evil consequences. Or if they are good vice versa
Last edited by selfsame; Sep 26th, 2016 at 03:10 PM..

darkbeaver
+1
Yes I agree the universe is full of life. I wonder how many eventually fall victims to fiat money.

Machjo
I think India and Sichuan are the most in danger of an Alien invasion. Good food.

Europe and North America, and especially the UK and North America, have nothing to fear. The aliens wouldn't stay to eat most of our crap.
Last edited by Machjo; Sep 26th, 2016 at 08:01 PM..

darkbeaver
+2
Crap eating aliens are not out of the question.

Machjo
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Crap eating aliens are not out of the question.

The Brits and North Americans would certainly ly be flattered by such appreciation. But should the aliens snub India and Sichuan, their chefs will likely take offence.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

The Brits and North Americans would certainly ly be flattered by such appreciation. But should the aliens snub India and Sichuan, their chefs will likely take offence.

What if this Alien visitation is because of the rich deposits of crap? These specimins may have been selected by generations of crap eating forbears by evolution to be alien to us. Our crap hasn't had time yet to make us resistant and not break down constantly trying to digest bad crap. Darwin was a punk.

Why is Stephen Hawking famous? Ya nobody knows. It's not like he invented the toaster or anything with utility at all. He maintains that universes are like reversable garments through the oriface of a convienient blackhole powered by dark energy supplied by dark matter. He's famous for being global science poster boy. Go ahead donate to his science, particles like the hard to catch higgs boson. It will be hundreads of billions for the first one litre bottle of bosons, they speculate. Quarks are already commercially available.

I 'am told.

Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

I am not a food appreciation person past the fuel and medicinal value of the dinner. I eat to live, I have very basic nutrient requirments, certainly I would like to taste every resturaunt on the planet at least once but it seems likely I will not. I certainly hope it's the Chinese food they're after and not the Chinese Food. If they are such good cooks they might also taste good. Everytime we conquered some place food and furs was an issue. They will come in giant freezer ships to save thier planet from starvation. The will dig us up like clams.

Chains of black holes sucking and blowing other universes, he's implying there are two or more regions of everything. When is everything not?

JLM
+1

Why is Stephen Hawking famous? Ya nobody knows. It's not like he invented the toaster or anything with utility at all.

I think Stephen Hawking is amazing solely for the fact he has lived with A.L.S. for over 50 years, maybe a first considering the average life expectancy with A.L.S. is two or three years.

darkbeaver
I.am that old without the bull****

Hawkings is pure bullswhuit

[QUOTE=darkbeaver;2345764]I.am that old without the bull****
His every pronoucment makesme puke,
'

kers me

Ludlow

'

kers me

Aw that's hard man.

JLM

'

kers me

Whatever you think of Hawking, I think his name should be spelled correctly. (Along with a few other words)

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I think Stephen Hawking is amazing solely for the fact he has lived with A.L.S. for over 50 years, maybe a first considering the average life expectancy with A.L.S. is two or three years.

Fact? You can eat facts, Hawkins is not potable noi matter the reduction, hawkins is a convienientg lunjitic.

Ludlow
+2
[QUOTE=JLM;2345774]

Whatever you think of Hawking, I think his name should be spelled correctly. (Along with a few other words)

Yeah because Hawkings would be more than one Hawking and hocking would be what to do when you're coughing up flem as in hocking a loogy..

darkbeaver
The man is acually an idiot

JLM

The man is acually an idiot

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Nope!

darkbeaver

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Nope!

OK your supporting stuff? You know me where.s the meat

JLM
+1

OK your supporting stuff? You know me where.s the meat

The fact that the man even knows what outer space is after suffering from A.L.S. for 50 years is absolutely astounding. Most people with A.L.S. can't wipe their A$$ after 3 years!

darkbeaver
Hawkins is an idiot

Ludlow

The fact that the man even knows what outer space is after suffering from A.L.S. for 50 years is absolutely astounding. Most people with A.L.S. can't wipe their A$$ after 3 years!

That's when they should get a bidet. I remember when I was about 20 I was installing cabinets in a mansion on the side of Camelback mountain. I noticed in the master bath what I thought were two toilets. I looked at my buddy helping install and said , hey look, his and her shytters. I turned around and the homeowners were standing right behind us. It was the first time I learned what a bidet was.