Being lazy is a sign of high intelligence


HarperCons
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

How many times are you going to use that same ole rhetoric. Are you passing it off as your own ideology? Why not come up with something original and stop plageurizing shyt you read off the net. Elstwise we'll all have to assume you just another embicile spouting someone elses ideas on the net. Dummy.

"alt-right" bitch talking about rhetoric. you've never even read a book in your life, facts are unimportant in your world.
 
Cliffy
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Only way to stay honest. If you are so rich and successful why are we on the same site??

Slave likes to work hard and long to make his rich slave masters richer cuz he thinks he is getting ahead. How very unintelligent.
 
Ludlow
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

All that and 'sir' is the only thing you got right. What be this 'couch' thing you mentioned?? BTW you are supposed to stay until the bar closes.

Get to work Megaloon.

Quote: Originally Posted by HarperConsView Post

"alt-right" bitch talking about rhetoric. you've never even read a book in your life, facts are unimportant in your world.

That's where you're wrong Patty Hearst. There is one fact that is important. You be a dummy. There's a certifiable fact. Now get to supper your mommy is calling.

Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Get to work Megaloon.


That's where you're wrong Patty Hearst. There is one fact that is important. You be a dummy. There's a certifiable fact. Now get to supper your mommy is calling.

You remind me of that pu**y preppie in the Harvard bar who plageurizes college textbooks and passes them off as his own ideas to try and impress his friends and the ladies in the movie goodwill hunting. Tell me sweetie do you have a pretty little pony tail or are you still in the Joe Dirt mullet phase?

oh hell my mistake that was for the harper pansy
 
HarperCons
+1
#34
I bet you eat your own crap out of the toilet.
 
MHz
#35
That's not very nice. Yuck
 
HarperCons
#36
Alt-Right freaks do the craziest things.
 
Danbones
#37
being lazy is a sign of high
according to the other thread
 
darkbeaver
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperConsView Post

I bet you eat your own crap out of the toilet.

Very near the BOTTOM.
 
Danbones
#39
the one in the toilet or the one on the toilet?
 
darkbeaver
#40
Can you be on and not in?
 
Danbones
+1
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Laziness is a sure sign of a socialist.
which brings up the question " if you are so smart why ain't you rich?"

jebus was smart
he did I think, favour communes
his tapestry of life was richly endowed at least
 
darkbeaver
+2
#42
Lazy is an art best enjoyed on a warm rock, I have certification

I just lay there and wait for the flies
 
Tecumsehsbones
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Are Calvinists rich?

I am, and I'm a Calvinist.
 
Danbones
+1
#44
calvin said some kids got filthy rich as if filthy was an expression and the kids became rich and famous.
yes, but Calvin later remarked in the same strip that "they grabbed him by the drinking fountain", implying he is a person.
Filthy Rich - The Calvin and Hobbes Wiki - Wikia (external - login to view)
just sayin

the drinkin part sounds good...buy the fountain if possible
 
JLM
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Work smart, not hard.

Fvckin' A!!!


Both is better!
 
Danbones
+1
#46
work smart, stay hard
I'd say...
 
Ludlow
+1
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperConsView Post

I bet you eat your own crap out of the toilet.

Surely there must be some institution where you can be placed.
 
MHz
#48
Institute of Higher Learning?? We could all use a session or two in that place. Until then this place will have to be the substitute with the added factor of having to filter the material into it's proper place as far as 'being useful' or 'being useless'.
 
JLM
+3
#49  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperConsView Post

I bet you eat your own crap out of the toilet.


You figure every one else is a disgusting A$$hole like you? Only a first rate idiot would put it out there for the whole wide world to see.

Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Surely there must be some institution where you can be placed.


Yeah, it's called the zoo..............on second thought I don't think the denizens deserve that creature.
 
MHz
#50
Technically Syrian refugee camps are called 'he zoo'.

Syrian children in refugee camps struggle with mental scars of war - World - CBC News
 
Hoof Hearted
+1
#51
You always go on-line with the best of intentions....to research a project...to gather information...to chat with friends. But invariably 20 minutes later you end up on ContortionistBikerSex.com, right when your wife walks in the room!
 
taxslave
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Slave likes to work hard and long to make his rich slave masters richer cuz he thinks he is getting ahead. How very unintelligent.

If all of us sat around and collected welfare like you do who would pay the taxes to cover your welfare?

Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Surely there must be some institution where you can be placed.

Russia.
 
MHz
#53
Sorry my contribution took so long but the thread was way down near the bottom. So, anything new here as I haven't read anything since my last post.
 
Danbones
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Technically Syrian refugee camps are called 'he zoo'.

Syrian children in refugee camps struggle with mental scars of war - World - CBC News

I'm thinkin Syria just got it in the Wazoo
poor effers
It shouldn't have to be like that
 
MHz
+1
#55
We would certainly be complaining quite loudly if it was happening on our continent.
 
Ludlow
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Sorry my contribution took so long but the thread was way down near the bottom. So, anything new here as I haven't read anything since my last post.

that's what happens when you forget to take your pills Megaloon.
 

Similar Threads

20
Obama Is A Lazy Lightweight
by TeddyBallgame | Oct 9th, 2012
18
France... Land of the Lazy.
by DurkaDurka | Feb 1st, 2007
no new posts