Black holes are scientific fictions.


socratus
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
Black holes are scientific fictions.
==..
In 1783 John Michell wrote that a big massive star would have
such a strong gravity field that light could not escape. Such objects
was called "black holes".

In 1928 Chandrasekhar realized that a star of more than about
one and a half times the mass of our Sun would collapse to a zero size.
In the other words Chandrasekhar mass-limit law says that stars mush
bigger than our Sun cannot exist in Nature ( it is impossible to create
snowball as big as the mountain Everest) Chandrasekhar's limit law
was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1983.
So, in my opinion, "black holes" are scientific fictions.
==..
a) But astronomers observed regions in the Universe without any light.
For example: unseen object called Cygnus X and a number of other
objects in our galaxy. Using entropy , quantum fluctuation ,
uncertainty principle astrophysicists say that the temperature of these
regions are only one ten-millionth of a degree above absolute zero.
The difference is so slight that I can say these regions have the absolute
zero temperature: T=0K.
( P.S.
Without entropy , quantum fluctuation . . . etc. their temperature is T=0K).

b) The detected material mass of the matter in the Universe
is so small (the average density of all substance in the
Universe is approximately p=10^-30 g/sm^3) that it
cannot ‘close’ the Universe into a sphere and therefore
the Universe as a whole is ‘open’, endless, infinite.

c) Only in local, limited regions this T=0K is broken.
In these limited, local regions the Newton’s and Einstein’s
Gravity limited laws are worked.

d) Book.
“There has also been mounting evidence that so-called
“supermassive black holes” lurk in the cores of most galaxies,
including our own Milky Way. Today, many physicists suspect
that giant black holes may be among the most ancient and important
objects in the universe, likely guiding the evolution of the galaxies
that now harbor them”.
/ Book: “Universe on a T-shirt” , page 113, by Dan Falk./

My commentary.

1) Chandrasekhar mass-limit law forbid existence of stars much
bigger than our Sun and therefore the source of so-called
“supermassive black holes” must be another.

2) As infinite cosmic continuum the Universe has the absolute
zero temperature: T=0K and it is core / harbor / source of all galaxies.

3) The evolution of all galaxies was begun from T=0K by the scheme:
a) first chemical element Helium II ( T=2,17K)
b) second chemical element Helium I ( T=4,2K)
Every scientific amateur knows about strange behavior of He-II and He-I.
===…
Best wishes.
Israel Sadovnik Socratus.
============…
 
Dexter Sinister
#2
Chandrasekhar's Limit doesn't forbid the existence of stars bigger than about 1.4 solar masses, it says that stars bigger than that will be unstable in the long term and up as nova or supernova explosions, smaller stars will not.
 
DaSleeper
#3
forums.canadiancontent.net/sc...t-garbage.html (external - login to view)

Does Socratus write an unintelligent garbage? - Philosophy Now Forum (external - login to view)

https://www.facebook.com/israel.s.socratus (external - login to view)
 
spaminator
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

Black holes are scientific fictions

so what are all those big black things that suck up lots of stuff?
 
MHz
#5
All stars end up in the core of whatever galaxy they happen to be a part of. Since our galaxy is disk shaped it cannot implode evenly and the 'poles' would be the weak link for things to 'escape' through. Plasma seems to be how that process works.
 
socratus
#6
Blueshift ponders… black holes – fact or fiction?
By Sara Mitchell. December 17, 2010

Blueshift ponders… black holes – fact or fiction? | NASA Blueshift
=======…
 
Jinentonix
#7
Black "holes" from a purely semantic perspective could be considered fiction, since they aren't actually holes.
 
MHz
#8
If light cannot escape then how bright is the area just before that event horizon is crossed? It stands to reason it is as bright as a place ever gets
 
coldstream
#9
I agree with that. Blackholes are an adjunct to the entire Big Bang Theory.. which has become the post structural Creation Myth.

Its initial simplicity has become ever more convoluted and insubstantial. It is now dominated by mathemical theory and averse to empircal experiment. Notions of multidimensions (string theory) and blackholes and time travel and are thrown around as some kind of mystical esoterica, completely unprovable, to which only the academic cosmologist is privy. There has not been a single practical technology developed from cosmology after WW2. A science that loses its utility loses its fundamental inspiration.

Oswald Spengler predicted that all science in a late stage, collapsing civilization would increasingly take on number forms, abandon its proofs and utilities.. and proclaim boundless belief systems.
Last edited by coldstream; Mar 9th, 2016 at 12:42 PM..
 
bluebyrd35
#10
Black holes, are the dense core left over after a sun goes nova. It is so dense it bends the space fabric and attracts to it anything with less density than itself.

I understand that is how universes come into being. When all suns have gone nova and all existing material has collapsed down and collected in one humongous lump, the forces become massive enough to explode......and a fresh new universe comes into being. It seems there are universes out there, not just the one we live in.

Rather an eloquent system. No matter if one believes in a Creator or not, it is hard to imagine such a design being strictly accidental, nor imagining such a force/?entity as being intimately involved except as it pertains to the overall design of it's creation.



This was supposed to answer MHz's post.

You need to think of a black hole as a dead fire.. When the reaction in a star becomes unstable, it flares brightly. In the beginning following that final explosion, there is still much light, which becomes less & less bright as it dies. When the fire is gone completely and it is dark around, there can be no light. Because such a fire is not simply made of wood but of all the elements that make up a sun, it becomes very dense and has a very strong gravitational pull.
Oh one other thing a really smart group of scientists figured out awhile ago......our sun and it's planets are formed from debris of previous stars that have gone nova. Apparently that is why we have heavy metals evident in this Galaxy which seem to be missing in other debris they have analyzed. I have forgotten how they got that information....... Rather fortunate for the space programs I would say, oh and of course our species.
Last edited by bluebyrd35; Mar 9th, 2016 at 01:21 PM..
 
Dexter Sinister
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstreamView Post

There has not been a single practical technology developed from cosmology after WW2

Look up how the Global Positioning System works; couldn't be done without General Relativity.
 
Curious Cdn
#12
. There has not been a single practical technology developed from cosmology after WW2.

It may not be a purely technological advance, probably as much or more cultural but mankind observing ourselves and our home from the outside space around us has changed the way that we think about our world and our effect on it.
 
MHz
#13
'and our effect on it.'

. . . or lack of.
 
Curious Cdn
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

'and our effect on it.'

. . . or lack of.

Oh, our effect on the planet is profound.
 
MHz
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

Black holes, are the dense core left over after a sun goes nova. It is so dense it bends the space fabric and attracts to it anything with less density than itself.

If the sun that imploded was 2 solar masses then the gravitational effect the 'remains has. must be less that what 2 solar masses could produce when it was still a functioning star. Lets assume that when it was swollen before the implosion that it was able to attract and swallow all the cores of the planet and the things that could be vaporized were blown away with the solar winds.

Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

I understand that is how universes come into being. When all suns have gone nova and all existing material has collapsed down and collected in one humongous lump, the forces become massive enough to explode......and a fresh new universe comes into being. It seems there are universes out there, not just the one we live in.

At the moment we are expanding and as that continues the distance between galaxies gets greater and the distance between stars in a galaxy gets smaller as the galaxy implodes. at some point there will be fewer stars born than die and when that is complete this universe will have any lights on.

Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

Rather an eloquent system. No matter if one believes in a Creator or not, it is hard to imagine such a design being strictly accidental, nor imagining such a force/?entity as being intimately involved except as it pertains to the overall design of it's creation.

That would start with God putting things into motion that resulted in the big bank about 15B years ago. The gathering process would have began 40B years ago.

Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

This was supposed to answer MHz's post.


Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

You need to think of a black hole as a dead fire.. When the reaction in a star becomes unstable, it flares brightly. In the beginning following that final explosion, there is still much light, which becomes less & less bright as it dies. When the fire is gone completely and it is dark around, there can be no light. Because such a fire is not simply made of wood but of all the elements that make up a sun, it becomes very dense and has a very strong gravitational pull.

No it doesn't as the mass doesn't increase, it takes up less space and that does not increase it's overall gravitational pull as the total weight has not changed, only the volume the mass takes up has changed.

Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

Oh one other thing a really smart group of scientists figured out awhile ago......our sun and it's planets are formed from debris of previous stars that have gone nova. Apparently that is why we have heavy metals evident in this Galaxy which seem to be missing in other debris they have analyzed. I have forgotten how they got that information....... Rather fortunate for the space programs I would say, oh and of course our species.

When we expand so much that no new stars are created is that considered to be a 'black hole'?

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Oh, our effect on the planet is profound.

Not as profound as your explanation. None of the current ocean basin existed 200M years ago, how much heat would that have added to the water if the expansion was at the same rate every year. Is that more or less than the sun gives on wither a sunny or very cloudy day?
 
Curious Cdn
#16
Oh, our effect on the planet is profound.

Not as profound as your explanation. None of the current ocean basin existed 200M years ago, how much heat would that have added to the water if the expansion was at the same rate every year. Is that more or less than the sun gives on wither a sunny or very cloudy day?


I'm not sure what you are rambling about but it is a total non sequiter in the context of this thread. You added up 2+2 and came up with 745,890.327653
 
socratus
#17
a) A- bomb destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
b) Where did A-bomb’s masses come from?
They came from U-238
c) . . . etc.
=====…
a) Cold stars created black holes.
b) Where did cold star’s masses come from?
They came from hot stars.
c) Where did hot star’s masses come from?
“Hmm . . . . if I know where hot star’s masses come from,
then I didn’t need the rest scientific foolishness.” / Socratus /
==..
P.S.
The origin of supermassive black holes remains an open field of research.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermassive_black_hole (external - login to view)
=.
 
socratus
#18
A supermassive black hole (SMBH) is the largest type of
black hole, on the order of hundreds of thousands to billions of
solar masses (M☉), and is found in the center of almost all
massive galaxies.
#
The origin of supermassive black holes remains an open
field of research.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermassive_black_hole (external - login to view)
=.

My research.
Participants:
1) A supermassive black hole with temperature T=0K.
2) Zero vacuum with the temperature T=0K.
3) Ideal Gas with the temperature T=0K.
4) Quantum Theory that says: zero vacuum (as a cosmic fabric)
gives birth to “virtual” quantum particles.

My scenario.
According to QT the Zero Vacuum (as an Ideal Gas) gives birth
to the potential k-molar particles. The potential molar k-particles have
two forms of modifications:
a) Their collective movement creates conditions of heat: E=kT (logW)
and
b) Their individual movement create energy: E=(kb)*f .
The interaction between energy and heat created surrounded material
world of galaxies. But until today nobody explained the interaction
between E= (kb)*f and E=kT (logW).
=.
Socratus
=.
 
MHz
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Oh, our effect on the planet is profound.

Not as profound as your explanation. None of the current ocean basin existed 200M years ago, how much heat would that have added to the water if the expansion was at the same rate every year. Is that more or less than the sun gives on wither a sunny or very cloudy day?


I'm not sure what you are rambling about but it is a total non sequiter in the context of this thread. You added up 2+2 and came up with 745,890.327653

140 million sq miles would have contributed how much heat when you consider that the Siberian traps raised the earth's temp about 5C?

 
Curious Cdn
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

140 million sq miles would have contributed how much heat when you consider that the Siberian traps raised the earth's temp about 5C?

Okee dokee
 
MHz
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by socratusView Post

A supermassive black hole (SMBH) is the largest type of
black hole, on the order of hundreds of thousands to billions of
solar masses (M☉), and is found in the center of almost all
massive galaxies.
#
The origin of supermassive black holes remains an open
field of research.

Black holes created by a start or by a galaxy is science fiction. In order for a black hole to form the collapse would have to be symmetrical and because starts and galaxies rotate the greater portion of their mass is around their 'center-line' and that would make the 'top and bottom' as the weak spot during a time of collapse and as such that is where the compression would burst.



Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Okee dokee

Didn't take much to make you clueless of is that your scientific answer? 2000F to 50F is how much energy released given the area in question. How about a smaller scale??
 
Curious Cdn
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Black holes created by a start or by a galaxy is science fiction. In order for a black hole to form the collapse would have to be symmetrical and because starts and galaxies rotate the greater portion of their mass is around their 'center-line' and that would make the 'top and bottom' as the weak spot during a time of collapse and as such that is where the compression would burst.




Didn't take much to make you clueless of is that your scientific answer? 2000F to 50F is how much energy released given the area in question. How about a smaller scale??

I didn't ask about ocean temperatures, comment upon them or bring them up at all in this thread ... anywhere ... ever.

Non sequitur.
 
MHz
#23
You did mention our impact on the earth was 'more than a little', my post was showing that we are less than that and probably have zero effect in any meaningful way unless it is about us poisoning ourselves via altering natural food.
 
petros
+1
#24
Why didn't you say that in the first place?

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Oh, our effect on the planet is profound.

No. We can't change the planet, we can only make meaningless scratches on the surface that are very very temporary in the grand scheme of time.
 
Curious Cdn
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Why didn't you say that in the first place?



No. We can't change the planet, we can only make meaningless scratches on the surface that are very very temporary in the grand scheme of time.

...maybe ...

We still have a long way to go. The Earth's population has tripled in my lifetime and that is not very long. It will double again before it levels off. We are they modern equivalent of the Trilobite.
 
socratus
#26
a) Thanks to science we know that the earth doesn’t
stay on three turtles.
Thanks to science we know that the heavens don’t
stay on the shoulders of the Atlas.
. . . . etc.

b) Thanks to modern science we know that existence began
from “big bang”.
Thanks to modern science we know that more than 90%
of masses in the universe are “dark matter” and “dark energy”.
Thanks to modern science we know that “supermassive black
holes” can “eat” all “big bang” matter.
Thanks to modern science we know that “string-particles”
exist in the 11-D or even in the 27- dimensions.
==.
My conclusion.
Even having high modern technology doesn’t prevent scientists
to create myths on the physical / mathematical basis.
===,,,
 

Similar Threads

63
black holes may be evolving
by L Gilbert | May 25th, 2013
10
Black Holes
by Libra Girl | May 1st, 2007
88
The Hezbollah, Facts and Fictions...
by CDNBear | Nov 13th, 2006
0
Muse - Black Holes and Revelations
by Blackleaf | Jul 8th, 2006
no new posts