Mediums say they can clear out spirits from homes

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Call me. I can collect those evil spirits into jars to be humbled and used againt future enemies.

I train them to be good.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Frauds.

I went to see one with my sister a few months back. My sister believes in that BS and wanted to talk to our dead stepsister. I fed the medium scraps of false info and pretended to go along, called her out on the BS at the end. Felt good.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Frauds.

I went to see one with my sister a few months back. My sister believes in that BS and wanted to talk to our dead stepsister. I fed the medium scraps of false info and pretended to go along, called her out on the BS at the end. Felt good.

lol. Understood.

In my case it's because I'm running from Satan. He seriously hates me.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
These people survive and thrive because the gullible want to believe.
They should be held accountable for their actions when the truth is
trampled on.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Mediums CAN clear spirits from homes and other buildings.

Anyone who thinks that they can't have never lived in a haunted home and had a medium clear it of spirits, making it a much happier and brighter place.

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
keep your liquor cabinet lock up and your spirits will stay in your house.....and if your not DRUNK you should not believe in Mediums or XXL

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Mediums CAN clear spirits from homes and other buildings.

Most people can clear spirits out of a home. All they have to do is open the bottle.

It's actually the unbelievers who are the fools and they'll get a pleasant surprise when they die.

The only sad part about being a nonbeliever is we wont get to say "I told you so" if we're right. We'll never know it.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I checked my liquor cabinet and the spirits are still there - these people are frauds.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I used to think that was bs until I had a free, on-line medium reading. Now, I like a lot of that junk, but I just couldn't go along ghosts and spirits until I agreed to a chat (not skype, plain old msn chat) and it blew my mind. Amazing.