countdown to doomsday

spaminator
#1
Doomsday 2012 Box Calendar (external - login to view)

Apocalypse Survival Guide 2012 Wall Calendar | Satire | CALENDARS.COM (external - login to view)

Apocalypse 2012 Wall Calendar | Fantasy Art | CALENDARS.COM (external - login to view)

ok. i'm as skeptical as you are, but lets just go with it.

post your bucket list. repent/post your sins.

for those of you who don't know what this is about. it is believed that extinction level events are cyclical. meaning that an extinction level event that takes place during an astromomical and astrological alignment, a simlar or worse extinction level event may take place during the next astronomical and astrological alignment.

i came across a video that you might find interesting.

The I-Ching and Time Wave Zero History Channel - YouTube

 
spaminator
#2
11 months left.
 
SLM
+2
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post


repent/post your sins.

Way to early for that. If the end is actually nigh, expect the sin level to rise dramatically as the end of the year approaches.
 
Cliffy
+2
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

11 months left.

1978 I was at a gathering and we were told by a trance medium that an alien space craft would be picking some of us up so that we could repopulate the earth after the destruction has settled down. I was specifically singled out because of my experiences of living in the forest, skills that the survivors would be in need of. Well, I have had my bags packed ever since, but seeing as a long time has passed and I am getting a little long in the tooth, I recently added some Viagra to my stash just in case.
 
spaminator
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

1978 I was at a gathering and we were told by a trance medium that an alien space craft would be picking some of us up so that we could repopulate the earth after the destruction has settled down. I was specifically singled out because of my experiences of living in the forest, skills that the survivors would be in need of. Well, I have had my bags packed ever since, but seeing as a long time has passed and I am getting a little long in the tooth, I recently added some Viagra to my stash just in case.

kind of reminds me of this movie.

 
Cliffy
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

kind of reminds me of this movie.

Ya, I saw that movie. It was kinda like deja vu.
 
L Gilbert
#7
My bucket list: from Dec 22 onward laugh scornfully at the goofs who thought the 21st was the end of days.
Enjoy Christmas with the kids and family.
 
Spade
+1
#8
I'm with you, Les. Of course, we'll all celebrate Xmas; but, I'm not buying gifts until December 22.
 
Cliffy
#9
Any serious student of the Mayan calendar knows that it has nothing to do with the end of the world. It just recycles, starting a new era. What that means, if anything, is a matter of speculation. If I can, I would like to spend the 21st on top of a Mayan pyramid.
 
darkbeaver
+2
#10
This planets heard a lot of scornful nervous laughter masking fear of the unknown. What else could we do in the face of oblivion? The planet pays no attention whatever and the extinctions proceed unimpeded by human disbelief.
 
Spade
#11
Immanuel Velikovsky, where art thou?

Cosmos quotVelikovskyquot - YouTube

 
darkbeaver
#12
If we had had Velikovsky making TV specials rather than the idiot Sagan this world would be a very much better place.
 
EagleSmack
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

kind of reminds me of this movie.

EveryoneElseEVERYONEELSEeveryoneelseEVERYONEELSEev eryoneelseEveryoneElse
 
Dexter Sinister
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

If we had had Velikovsky making TV specials rather than the idiot Sagan this world would be a very much better place.

Yep, Mr. and Ms. Public would be even more ill-informed and ignorant of science than they already are, which is all that allows Velikovsky's crackpot ideas any currency as it is, and ignorance of course is bliss.
 
eh1eh
+1
#15
The prophecy is begotten. Fo shizzle.

Rush 2112 Full Song - YouTube

 
darkbeaver
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

Yep, Mr. and Ms. Public would be even more ill-informed and ignorant of science than they already are, which is all that allows Velikovsky's crackpot ideas any currency as it is, and ignorance of course is bliss.

What's a matter Sinister did I step on one of your frogs? So another Sagan fan is uncovered and rushes to defend an idiot in a lab coat. I bet you bought all of Sagan's stupid comic books, I bet you have the Black Hole idiot Hawking's entire collection of rubbish.
I am right about the universe and you don't seem to know where you are at all. Velikovsky was a genius and Sagan's entire body of work isn't worth one sentence from Velikovsky.
 
eh1eh
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

What's a matter Sinister did I step on one of your frogs? So another Sagan fan is uncovered and rushes to defend an idiot in a lab coat. I bet you bought all of Sagan's stupid comic books, I bet you have the Black Hole idiot Hawking's entire collection of rubbish.
I am right about the universe and you don't seem to know where you are at all.

Somebody's a bit high tonight, or at least a wee bit bitter.
 
darkbeaver
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Somebody's a bit high tonight, or at least a wee bit bitter.

Not high not bitter, I will eventually outlive Sinister and his pathetic distorted Holly-Wood creation he believes to be the expanding universe. not high that reminds me to make a call
 
Cliffy
#19
You guys fighting over trivial matters like scientific theories when, in 11 months, most of us might not be here. Wassa madda yooz?
 
Dexter Sinister
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

What's a matter Sinister did I step on one of your frogs? So another Sagan fan is uncovered ...

I have no frogs, and I'm not a fan of Sagan, or anyone else, fandom isn't my style. I'm interested in what's demonstrably true and Sagan knew much more about that than Velikovsky. And I know much more about it than you. I can actually DO some physics, not just talk about it.
 
B00Mer
#21
NASA - NASA to Launch New Science Mission to Asteroid in 2016

Here is something real... 2016 kiss your *** goodbye
 
eh1eh
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

NASA - NASA to Launch New Science Mission to Asteroid in 2016

Here is something real... 2016 kiss your *** goodbye

2182.

2182 is when it will come near Earth.

You should probably read past the headline before you post. Unless that was a troll, then well done sir.
 
darkbeaver
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

I have no frogs, and I'm not a fan of Sagan, or anyone else, fandom isn't my style. I'm interested in what's demonstrably true and Sagan knew much more about that than Velikovsky. And I know much more about it than you. I can actually DO some physics, not just talk about it.

Every organism in the universe does physics Spinister. Compared to me you are hopelessly retarded when it comes to physics. You are obviously a victim of warped space time.

Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

You guys fighting over trivial matters like scientific theories when, in 11 months, most of us might not be here. Wassa madda yooz?

I enjoy picking on the helpless. I don't know who most of you are but most of us (me) will be safe in our richly appointed underground bunkers.
 
spaminator
#24
10 months left.
 
JLM
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

Doomsday 2012 Box Calendar (external - login to view)

Apocalypse Survival Guide 2012 Wall Calendar | Satire | CALENDARS.COM (external - login to view)

Apocalypse 2012 Wall Calendar | Fantasy Art | CALENDARS.COM (external - login to view)

ok. i'm as skeptical as you are, but lets just go with it.

post your bucket list. repent/post your sins.

for those of you who don't know what this is about. it is believed that extinction level events are cyclical. meaning that an extinction level event that takes place during an astromomical and astrological alignment, a simlar or worse extinction level event may take place during the next astronomical and astrological alignment.

i came across a video that you might find interesting.

The I-Ching and Time Wave Zero History Channel - YouTube

Entirely too many people pay too much attention to utter bullsh*t. Doomsday is still about 100 years away and will probably transpire as the result of laziness and greed and either starving to death or choking on our own sh*t.
 
skookumchuck
+1
#26
The world ends at midnight......12:30 in Newfoundland.
 
Locutus
#27
 
B00Mer
#28


Anyone whatch the new TV series The Doomsday Preppers??

Seems paranoia runs rampant in the US..
 
SLM
+1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Spoil sport.
 
L Gilbert
+1
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

You mean all the Mayans have died? That'll learn em.
 

Similar Threads

18
countdown to doomsday
by spaminator | Aug 18th, 2011
10
Doomsday for the internet as we know it?
by darkbeaver | Mar 20th, 2011
77
30-day Countdown to War
by Stretch | May 8th, 2007
153
Election Countdown
by vista | Mar 26th, 2006
no new posts