October 21 - The End is Near

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
and why is that? Are you figuring that you will be taken up in the rapture?
Nope.

The world is supposed to END on the 21st. The rut doesn't start until the first to third week of November.

If the world is going to end, won't I be dead?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
So All Sales Final would not be a problem.
Yep!

Time to max out the credit limits boys!!!

I just posted that at one of the doomsday sites I poke around at.

I hope this time they start selling off some of the stuff they bought on credit.

Last time they just held on to it, dammit!!!

I figure with Christmas coming, they might need the cash this time.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Nope.

The world is supposed to END on the 21st. The rut doesn't start until the first to third week of November.

If the world is going to end, won't I be dead?

No it's not. The Rapture is predicted for the 21st.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

... and which probably will be finished out on October 21, that’s coming very shortly. That looks like it will be at this point, it looks like it will be the final end of everything.
Just going by what the man says.

It pays to actually read the articles.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Gerry - Just doing dome reading and the article i read was that the RCC does not believe in the rapture as commonly described as people rising in the air etc. I do not know and it is over to you for a clear answer.

Raptured or Not? A Catholic Understanding - Catholic Update October©2005
The Rapture seems to have been invented by a British religious figure named John Nelson Darby (1800-1882). He was ordained in the Church of Ireland and worked there to convert Catholics away from their folly. He was extremely pessimistic about what he saw as the state of the world and the state of the Church. He eventually left it, joining a dissident group called the Plymouth Brethren of which he soon became a prominent leader.

About 1830, he began teaching that Jesus’ coming at the end of time would be preceded by a “rapture of the saints.” Some members of his own Brethren community objected that this was not biblically founded, but Darby dismissed any criticism. It had, he claimed, been revealed to him by God.

He would eventually distance himself from this group and travel extensively in the 1860s and 1870s in Europe, the United States, and Canada, where his views were very influential. (Especially important is their appearance in the Scofield Reference Bible, which was printed first in 1909. The 1967 edition is still in print and is very popular in many Protestant fundamentalist circles.)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You guys don't know Jack about the rapture. The saved will go to god on that day. Life's trials will end for them. For the rest of us begins seven years of tribulations, pestilence, and other forms of abuse at the hand of god. At the end of that, the survivors will experience 1000 years of rule by JC where lions will lay down with the lambs and everything will be all peachy nifty keen - no more wars and the East Indians will get to eat all their sacred cows because they will no longer be reincarnations of their grandmothers and Africans will no longer have AIDS because they no longer will be boinking monkeys. Now you have it, so stockpile food and weapons cause you're going to need them.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Darby was as crazy as Joseph Smith or Mohammad.

He just keeps on picking dates.

You guys don't know Jack about the rapture. The saved will go to god on that day. Life's trials will end for them. For the rest of us begins seven years of tribulations, pestilence, and other forms of abuse at the hand of god. At the end of that, the survivors will experience 1000 years of rule by JC where lions will lay down with the lambs and everything will be all peachy nifty keen - no more wars and the East Indians will get to eat all their sacred cows because they will no longer be reincarnations of their grandmothers and Africans will no longer have AIDS because they no longer will be boinking monkeys. Now you have it, so stockpile food and weapons cause you're going to need them.

Reference AID’s – It has been proven that this virus originated with Green Monkeys. Proven beyond all doubt.
As I have mentioned before the Aids rate can be drastically reduced.
How.
Why don’t Fuk a green monkey – Wait till she ripens. Rather sensible solution now isn’t it.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
He just keeps on picking dates.

Reference AID’s – It has been proven that this virus originated with Green Monkeys. Proven beyond all doubt.
As I have mentioned before the Aids rate can be drastically reduced.
How.
Why don’t Fuk a green monkey – Wait till she ripens. Rather sensible solution now isn’t it.
I'm not worried. I've never even seen a Green Monkey.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
There's an easy answer to this.......
Move to Afghanistan......they're 100 years behind times....;-)
There is a tribe in the western Amazon that has not seen white men before. They are probably a thousand years behind times. Safer bet I think.