Moving to edmonton

sweni7

May 27, 2009
I shall be moving from india to edmonton within a month with my family(wife, 1 yr old baby and my mother). My office is in downtown. Which area should i live in (considering less transit time and less rent). My company shall be offering me around $60000/annum. would this be a sufficient pay, taking into consideration my 4 people family?

kiwi_NZ

Electoral Member
May 23, 2009
New Zealand
welcome swen

What did you get paid in India? If you compare apples for apples surely you would know? You must be making the move for better pay? Or just a different lifestyle?

$60,000 Canadian $ compared to NZ dollars for a 4 person family is a great wage! well done and congrats on your new position.

I am hoping to move to Canada early next year myself. I'm sure the guys on this board will advise you well.

Best wishes with your move to Edmonton, it looks like a fabulous city

Regards
Kiwi

kiwi_NZ

Electoral Member
May 23, 2009
New Zealand
welcome swen

What did you get paid in India? If you compare apples for apples surely you would know? You must be making the move for better pay? Or just a different lifestyle?

$60,000 Canadian $ compared to NZ dollars for a 4 person family is a great wage! well done and congrats on your new position.

I am hoping to move to Canada early next year myself. I'm sure the guys on this board will advise you well.

Best wishes with your move to Edmonton, it looks like a fabulous city

Regards
Kiwi :p