Jason Kenney Has a Twitter Snit With The CBC

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Unfortunately, we can't expect anything different from them. They should be privatized but the party elites would go crazy because then they'd actually have to support it with their own money!! Hopefully, someday, someone will have the guts to actually do it.

JMHO

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Kenny's a twit. Hopefully he wins the PC leadership, manages to get the PCs and the Wildrose merged then loses the leadership of the new party.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
yeah well, the holiday market truck driver is STILL unknown and STILL at large, so its likely another false flag terrorist
The Pakistani guy was released...

I wonder if kenney even gets the concept of false flag terror

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Every news report I heard on CBC radio yesterday referred to it as a 'Christmas Market' and a terrorist attack. And since I had the radio on at work, that was quite a few newscasts.

WTF is Kenny on about? His peepee is sore?

He's trying to be Trump Junior, I guess.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
"It was a terrorist attack, not a random truck. And it was a Christmas market, not a "holiday market," @CBCAlerts.Jason Kenney �� added," I don't see what is wrong with his tweet!! Kenney, Fred, Joe, Jane or whomever, he is stating the truth!!. It was a terrorist attack and it was a Christmas market, why change the truth??? Such rubbish and stupidity.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
"It was a terrorist attack, not a random truck. And it was a Christmas market, not a "holiday market," @CBCAlerts.Jason Kenney �� added," I don't see what is wrong with his tweet!! Kenney, Fred, Joe, Jane or whomever, he is stating the truth!!. It was a terrorist attack and it was a Christmas market, why change the truth??? Such rubbish and stupidity.

The issue with his tweet is that he's implying that the CBC was avoiding calling it a Christmas market or a terrorist attack, whereas the CBC said both things.

So what was the point of his rant?