Jason Kenney Has a Twitter Snit With The CBC

tay
https://twitter.com/jkenney/status/811019548585390080 (external - login to view)

Locutus
gotta love the ceeb. Lol!

Dixie Cup
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
Unfortunately, we can't expect anything different from them. They should be privatized but the party elites would go crazy because then they'd actually have to support it with their own money!! Hopefully, someday, someone will have the guts to actually do it.

JMHO

Cannuck
Kenny's a twit. Hopefully he wins the PC leadership, manages to get the PCs and the Wildrose merged then loses the leadership of the new party.

Danbones
yeah well, the holiday market truck driver is STILL unknown and STILL at large, so its likely another false flag terrorist
The Pakistani guy was released...

I wonder if kenney even gets the concept of false flag terror

Cannuck
...and people wonder why the Liberals are in power...

TenPenny
Every news report I heard on CBC radio yesterday referred to it as a 'Christmas Market' and a terrorist attack. And since I had the radio on at work, that was quite a few newscasts.

WTF is Kenny on about? His peepee is sore?

He's trying to be Trump Junior, I guess.

Remington1
"It was a terrorist attack, not a random truck. And it was a Christmas market, not a "holiday market," @CBCAlerts.Jason Kenney �� added," I don't see what is wrong with his tweet!! Kenney, Fred, Joe, Jane or whomever, he is stating the truth!!. It was a terrorist attack and it was a Christmas market, why change the truth??? Such rubbish and stupidity.

Cannuck
Who changed the truth?

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1View Post

"It was a terrorist attack, not a random truck. And it was a Christmas market, not a "holiday market," @CBCAlerts.Jason Kenney �� added," I don't see what is wrong with his tweet!! Kenney, Fred, Joe, Jane or whomever, he is stating the truth!!. It was a terrorist attack and it was a Christmas market, why change the truth??? Such rubbish and stupidity.

The issue with his tweet is that he's implying that the CBC was avoiding calling it a Christmas market or a terrorist attack, whereas the CBC said both things.

So what was the point of his rant?

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

So what was the point of his rant?

Whip the salty social conservatives in to a frenzy?

no new posts