#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Stupid? .....Naw ..a person that stupid wouldn't get a driver's license

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
So what do you think happened there?

Momentary brain cramp?.....I mean there were several times when he/she could have driven right out but decided to have another go at backing up and going ahead and backing up etc...ad nausium. (sp)

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Scary that it's more than just a show on telly...
yeah that's what I was thinking when they pulled out onto the road.

Momentary brain cramp?.....I mean there were several times when he/she could have driven right out but decided to have another go at backing up and going ahead and backing up etc...ad nausium. (sp)
hm brain cramp...for that long...that was some brain cramp...plus they slammed that other car and never even checked to see if there was damage which apparently there was since the other individuals who had not witnessed the car get slammed saw the damage...

I can not figure out what happened there at all...twas bizarre

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
yeah that's what I was thinking when they pulled out onto the road.

hm brain cramp...for that long...that was some brain cramp...plus they slammed that other car and never even checked to see if there was damage which apparently there was since the other individuals who had not witnessed the car get slammed saw the damage...

I can not figure out what happened there at all...twas bizarre

Well, the alternative is that the driver was terminally stupid. It was painful to watch that person drive into an opening and back up on exactly the same line because he/she didn't turn the God damned steering wheel.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Well, the alternative is that the driver was terminally stupid. It was painful to watch that person drive into an opening and back up on exactly the same line because he/she didn't turn the God damned steering wheel.
lol...you got that right....it was painful to watch

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Ignoring the Hit & Run ... I about lost it when he/she didn't even notice that the car behind her had left and he/she could back up a lot more and just get out. I found it quite hilarious. But he/she should not be allowed to drive.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Ignoring the Hit & Run ... I about lost it when he/she didn't even notice that the car behind her had left and he/she could back up a lot more and just get out. I found it quite hilarious. But he/she should not be allowed to drive.
I know it's like something really bad happened

when the impulse was jumping synapses wow

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Ever watch "Canada's worst driver" ? For someone that rides a motorbike, that's some scary ****. I've done well in 39 years I've had one collision with a vehicle. {In Ontario}.Blind deaf and stupid describes most drivers.Thank god for megs.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Last 3 digits 442 or 443 ?? Anyone..

Looks like ZMV or ZMW - for sure... And last 3 digits are definitely 442.

Hopefully the police would be able to work with that info, a silver X3 with 5 of 6 known licence plate digits? Shouldn't bee too much ambiguity there I'd hope :)

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Scariest one I ever saw was a long time ago in Vancouver. Outfit called Hong Kong Driving School. Littler Chinese lady teaching little pakistani lady to drive. Neither one could see over the steering wheel.stani