Albertans beat up British guy as he runs across Canada

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
To start with he was beaten up are we sure they were Albertans at the time
of posting? Every Province has its thugs been to the lower mainland lately?
There is a woman killed by some random fool while going going into an arena
Why are Albertans any worse than anyone else who injures someone?
I usually whisper this but I have relatives who live in Alberta and they have
never beaten anyone up but we wouldn't want to give them ideas would we?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
As I mentioned earlier, I’m physically fine and was obviously very shaken up, but the support has been incredible. Although I’d been told my bag had been taken, it appears that whoever did so had a change of mind, as the bag was found at/near the place I left after the attack.
I would like to thank you all again, especially the people of Banff, who’ve shown me the most incredible hospitality, and as I told a journalist here, I’d like to say that this doesn’t affect my thoughts about Canada one bit – I’ve had the best experiences here and the world-famous Canadian hospitality has been proved to be anything but a stereotype.

Update about my time in Banff | Jamie McDonald

Yeah, cuz Gerryh is your stereotypical Albertan.

He was a troll when he was a mod, and he's still a troll.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
as i mentioned earlier, i’m physically fine and was obviously very shaken up, but the support has been incredible. Although i’d been told my bag had been taken, it appears that whoever did so had a change of mind, as the bag was found at/near the place i left after the attack.
I would like to thank you all again, especially the people of banff, who’ve shown me the most incredible hospitality, and as i told a journalist here, i’d like to say that this doesn’t affect my thoughts about canada one bit – i’ve had the best experiences here and the world-famous canadian hospitality has been proved to be anything but a stereotype.

update about my time in banff | jamie mcdonald

he was a troll when he was a mod, and he's still a troll.

f_cking albertans! You guys are so fu_king mean! Get your wallets out bastards!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Have the people that did this been caught- Lots of people in Banff that are not Albertan's and not Canadians.